Hulk

thejolta

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At 26 (by the time we sign him) he's already peaked, thus he must perform right away. He needs to adapt to the team and the league instantly, for the price tag to be justified.

If we signed Iker Muniain, for.. let's say £26m, and he failed to adapt to the league and had a mixed first season. He's still a 19/20 year old with raw talent, and unlike Lukaku, Muniain has proven his worth in the best league in the world. We could sign both though, with Muniain operating on the left side of a forward three.

At 26 (by the time we sign him) he's already peaked, thus he must perform right away. He needs to adapt to the team and the league instantly, for the price tag to be justified.

If we signed Iker Muniain, for.. let's say £26m, and he failed to adapt to the league and had a mixed first season. He's still a 19/20 year old with raw talent, and unlike Lukaku, Muniain has proven his worth in the best league in the world. We could sign both though, with Muniain operating on the left side of a forward three.

That's not a given. Power based players usually peak a little later than that. Drogba for example peaked at 32.

Well even if Hulk lose his pace, he isn't like Torres, his shots are devastating and has muscle body aka Drogba 2.

He's muscular but short. Only 175 centimetres or so, I would tower over him at 183 cm.

Tbf, I was using the word peaked as 'loosely' as possible, in comparison with Muniain.

I don't know a lot about Muniain except that he's supposed to be excellent. I know he's not a power based player, though. With those more finesse oriented players, its best to get them young as you'll get better use out of them.

Porto president told press Hulk is going nowhere and if anyone wants to buy him, 100mio is the price. They dont want to sell him, the clause is made just so he can stay and not because Porto wants more money. They would accept 35 mio if they wanted to sell him.

---

I dont know what is this, could be just BS, agent talks completely different. I just hope we werent screwed by some rumour-bitches who made all the false story...By now, if Hulk was one leg in Chelsea two days ago, he should be here now.

Any new links?

If we were to have a pussy strikeforce with the likes of Mata, Marin and Torres who are easily bullied, then I would very much welcome Hulk. He's not tall, but he's able to push and shove rather than be on the receiving end. As we have repeatedly demonstrated, strength often overpowers skill.

Hulk's agent Carlos Leite : "Hulk is but one foot in Chelsea. Agreement shall be final only when the player back from vacation."

Seen that on Facebook, so I'm unsure whether that was actually said but I'll try check.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You