Hulk

thejolta

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only links we're getting lately have been from rubbish like Goal.com, tribal football, Bleacher Report [:mouthclosed:], crunchsports, etc.

Pain in the arse for us, breaking news about transfers happen when we are sound asleep in bed.

Dont think we are gonna see an article "breaking news, Hulk seen at Stamford bridge at 4am" :Goober:

The price tag is commonsensically unreasonable...I cant dis happening at such outrageous fee know porto and their way of demanding outrageous fee...The deal can only be done btw 30-32 million at most.I c chelsea board going for cheaper price tag like belhanda jovetic munian due to the shrewd way board want to be making signings and ffp looming ahead

It would be brilliant if European football ran according to our timezone. Let's see how you lot like ruining your sleep to watch football :Goober:

just like watching the ashes down under (atleast when i`m not out there myself) i busted up my hand when Darren Gough got his hatrick against the Aussies,that was about 4am...:)

BREAKING NEWS- via Twitter

@CFCSKY: A sighting of FC Porto's Hulk has been spotted at Heathrow Airport. Sources from inside Stamford Bridge claim Hulk is set to sign a four year contract with the London side.

BREAKING NEWS- via Twitter

@CFCSKY: A sighting of FC Porto's Hulk has been spotted at Heathrow Airport. Sources from inside Stamford Bridge claim Hulk is set to sign a four year contract with the London side.

No planes from Portugal have landed at Heathrow so far today, one is about 7 minutes from landing. He could not possibly be in Heathrow already. Shot down.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You