Hulk

thejolta

Hulk's agent Carlos Leite : "Hulk is but one foot in Chelsea. Agreement shall be final only when the player back from vacation."

Seen that on Facebook, so I'm unsure whether that was actually said but I'll try check.

https://twitter.com/#!/CarlosLeitee

That's the agents twitter account. Its his latest tweet.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Carlos Leite is realy Hulk's agent?

Because look at that: "Hulk's agent Teodoro Fonseca..."

http://soccernet.esp...to-exit?cc=4716

He has two?

Well Hulk's account is following Carlos Leite's account and has also retweeted him before. It looks like Carlos Leite is also the agent of Renoto Agusto, Amuri , among others.

Maybe he's something else though, dont know haha.

Does anyone else get a sense of "Dejavu" ? This looks like an exact replica of the Neymar saga when everyone kept saying that he was spotted in London, or in the airport....Personally, I will wait for a reliable source before I half-believe anything.

Does anyone else get a sense of "Dejavu" ? This looks like an exact replica of the Neymar saga when everyone kept saying that he was spotted in London, or in the airport....Personally, I will wait for a reliable source before I half-believe anything.

If i remember he was actually in london, but for a friendly. Same with Kaka but it was for an adidas event haha.

Well Hulk's account is following Carlos Leite's account and has also retweeted him before. It looks like Carlos Leite is also the agent of Renoto Agusto, Amuri , among others.

Maybe he's something else though, dont know haha.

Doesn't a company/person not have third party ownership in Hulk? Or is that just a rumor..... maybe that is what Carlos Leite's is involved with.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You