Hulk

thejolta

You named me 10 players, but most of them are not better than Hulk. Sorry

Anyway enough of this, you had two chances and didnt prove Hulk is not among 10best attacking player in EU to be available.

BlueLyon your justifications are some of the worst I've read. "You serious?" is possibly the worst argument against signing a player that has ever been created. You can't even create a comprehensive arguement against signing these guys. Geez man, if you can't do it properly with English, write your arguemnents in Slovene; not many will understand but at least you are trying.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone knows that Hulk is a very good player but most of us have been just put off my Porto's asking price.Any deal below 35m would be a bargain and since we coughed up 50m for Torres,Porto will look to squeeze how much ever they can.Don't blame Porto for asking a huge price,blame clubs like us and City who are willing to pay large amounts for world class players.

Its just simple Economics.

LOL what have you proved? just face the facts Hulk is vastly overrated! you have had 2 chances to show why Hulk is better all you can say is no hulk is better than him haha explain why then. Hulk hasn't even played in a top league and isn't even a regular starter for Brazil who don't exactly have a team full of world class strikers! enough said! sorry try again!

What have Brazil achieved recently exactly? Not much. Who is to say they are making the right selections? They are all gathered in the hype that is their youngsters when the fact is they have far better and more established players like Hulk, who should be getting a call up.

How much time did Mata get in the Spanish squad as a regular player in big games (not friendlies) before moving to Chelsea? I can almost guarantee you he's going to be getting a lot more now.

Just because he hasn't cracked it yet, doesn't mean he won't. Or like is this case with Hulk, doesn't mean they haven't made a mistake, which they have.

Do I think Hulk is a very good player, yes. Is he worth the kind of money Porto will demand for him, no. Is he better than Hazard, who will probably cost less, no. Is he perhaps a tad hyped because his nick name is Hulk and this obviously markets him well, absolutely!

Do I think Hulk is a very good player, yes. Is he worth the kind of money Porto will demand for him, no. Is he better than Hazard, who will probably cost less, no. Is he perhaps a tad hyped because his nick name is Hulk and this obviously markets him well, absolutely!

Hazard is already off to Manchester :(

A winger (ok he is playin in Portugal) who has :

88 games

53 goals

38 assists

Cmon guys ...For 35m this is a good deal.We could've got Hazard for that amount and he has worse statistics in same level league(but every1 would've been happy).So you guys (Hulk hatters) are just having personal agenta on him.

Benzema, Robben, Mata, Özil, are definitely not better than hulk.

black-guys-laughing.gif

Benzema, Robben and Özil are so far ahead that he'll never catch up. Mata isn't at their level yet, Hulk currently I would rate slightly behind Mata's current ability but Juan's potential means in 3-4 years time he'll be level with Robben et al.

Hazard is already off to Manchester :(

I will believe that when I actually see him standing next to Mancini or Fergie with his name on the back off the respective Manc shirt

82 games

53 goals

38 assists

Cmon guys ...For 35m this is a good deal.We could've got Hazard for that amount and he has worse statistics in same level league(but every1 would've been happy).So you guys (Hulk hatters) are just having personal agenta on him.

That's absurd. First your stats are off, it's 96 games for 52 goals and 42 assists. Second, nobody here wants to see Hulk fail. We would love nothing other than for him, if he signs for Chelsea, to be a huge success. Even if he were to snub us I'm sure everybody here would wish him the best.

Also, France as a league is of a far higher overall quality than Portugal, even though the top Portuguese teams are probably slightly better than the top French teams.

Let's say this was Hazard's thread with his signing on the line (and he has worse statistics in a same level leaguea as i said).I don't think u wouldve brought all that (portugues league is shi t and Hulks statistics means nothing), would u've said that about Hazard ?I don't think so, therefore u just don't like Hulk on personal level.

88 games

53 goals

38 assists

who cares about those stats! he plays in Portugal!!!

Kalou had 46 goals in 93 games in Holland and look at how he has turned out!

No, I have nothing against Hulk. It's Neymar I don't like.

France is better than Portugal, therefore Hazard's stats would not need to be as severely discounted as Hulk's. What you should really be talking about when you talk about Hulk's stats are his European stats: 42 games, 15 goals, 7 assists. For Hazard, though he has struggled in Europe, it is not that big a deal as he has done brilliantly in France which is far from a shit league.

Hulk's European statistics are good, but are they worth 36 million? If I was Emanalo I wouldn't offer more than 28-30 million for Hulk.

He has turned out to be a good signing for us. 8 million pounds for a player who has contributed 60 goals and 40 assists in 6 seasons. That's a good deal. If we had paid double figures for him then I would agree with you that he was not a good signing.

black-guys-laughing.gif

Benzema, Robben and Özil are so far ahead that he'll never catch up. Mata isn't at their level yet, Hulk currently I would rate slightly behind Mata's current ability but Juan's potential means in 3-4 years time he'll be level with Robben et al.

Ozil is bleh. Mata and Hulk > him.

I know a lot of people think that Mesut is just the flavour of the month (and it's been quite a long month) since South Africa 2010. But that's not the case, he's one of the most talented attackers to come from Germany since Mehmet Scholl.

Eredivisie

Kalou Goal Average: 0.494

Van Nistelrooy Goal Average: 0.381

Qu'est-ce que c'est?

He has turned out to be a good signing for us. 8 million pounds for a player who has contributed 60 goals and 40 assists in 6 seasons. That's a good deal. If we had paid double figures for him then I would agree with you that he was not a good signing.

where did i say Kalou was a bad signing?

i'm saying Kalou had impressive goalscoring stats in Holland and came to Chelsea at a young age, although he has contributed he hasn't exactly been prolific, so basically Hulks stats in the Portuguese league mean nothing until he can actually go to a big league and produce consistently something which Kalou hasn't done.

I'm just saying if we were signing Hazard (for 35m) no1 would've bother to say bla bla his statistics mean nothing cuz he is playing in shi te league.So why are u doing this for Hulk ?

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You