Hulk

thejolta

Slow down, fellas. No results on Google at all.

Only 2 planes from Portugal have landed in London today. One 5 hours ago and one due to land in an hours time.

Cap gives another reason why people should worry about him. :D How on earth do you find these things out? I'm guessing you searched the offical site of Heathrow Airport?

I admit I admire you tenacity for research.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is impossible for him to have 'arrived 15 minutes ago', unless he swam to London from Portugal. Either he got to London 5 hours ago but wasn't spotted at all or he hasn't come.

Not sure where you've checked but I've counted 4 today from Lisbon to Heathrow alone? Taking into consideration there's Gatwick, Luton, London City and Stanstead as well..........I'm 100% certain there's been more than 2 flights from Portugal to London.

Cap gives another reason why people should worry about him. :D How on earth do you find these things out? I'm guessing you searched the offical site of Heathrow Airport?

I admit I admire you tenacity for research.

I'm trying to win some awards, or at least some reputation points :P

I searched Gatwick and Heathrow, the only two airports in London with connections to Portugal. For good measure I checked Biggin Hill as well, in case Roman flew him in via private jet, but they haven't had an arrival all day.

Not sure where you've checked but I've counted 4 today from Lisbon to Heathrow alone? Taking into consideration there's Gatwick, Luton, London City and Stanstead as well..........I'm 100% certain there's been more than 2 flights from Portugal to London.

It was only 1. If you look closely, you'll see that all "4" arrived at the same time. That is known as a codeshare. Only one physical plane arrived, but it was operating on behalf of four airlines. London City doesn't have Portuguese arrivals at all. I haven't checked the others.

Edit: I'll save you the bother of looking closely.

AA6575 arrived from Lisbon at 13:29 at Terminal 3

AY5981 arrived from Lisbon at 13:29 at Terminal 3

BA501 arrived from Lisbon at 13:29 at Terminal 3

CX7216 arrived from Lisbon at 13:29 at Terminal 3

I would guess thats American Airlines, someone, British Airways and Cathay Pacific. The three are involved in a strategic alliance known as OneWorld.

How do I know all this? My parents have worked at Qantas since 1983.

Also he's more likely to fly via Abramovich's private jet which would land at a private landing site, which is located in Godalming, Surrey.

Than an epic helicopter ride to either Cobham or Stamford. It has to be done Torres style.

Imagine this but with more explosions:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gz3Cc7wlfkI

It was only 1. If you look closely, you'll see that all "4" arrived at the same time. That is known as a codeshare. Only one physical plane arrived, but it was operating on behalf of four airlines. London City doesn't have Portuguese arrivals at all. I haven't checked the others.

aa.jpg

aa.jpg

My apologies. Heathrow only showed arrivals going up to 11:00 GMT, which I assume was about 6-7 hours ago. Anyway, there was no plane that landed at Heathrow or Gatwick within several hours of that "arrived 15 minutes ago" mark. He'd surely have been sighted a lot earlier than that; besides, there's no results on any of the 4 major search engines for Hulk London in the last 3 days.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You