Hulk

thejolta

I'm just saying if we were signing Hazard (for 35m) no1 would've bother to say bla bla his statistics mean nothing cuz he is playing in shi te league.So why are u doing this for Hulk ?

How do you know what we would be saying? The fact is Hazard's stats are good and he plays in a tougher more complete league. He is also 4 years younger. That's why we would prefer Hazard over Hulk. Although we know Hulk will be a very good player for us.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Hulk is different to most of them players tho. Hulk is powerful, he may not dribble round 6 players but he'll run through them. Arsenal's Chamberlain is much in the same mould, big, quick, direct, powerful. Arsenal have a gem in Chamberlain but Hulk is the advanced version and still young to be here a while if he comes. You can't compare Hulk to Mata, Ozil or Robben. his style is so different. He's more Ronaldo like, doesn't score as many because Ronaldo & Messi both score stupid amounts but he's in the same mould.

And the league comparisons is fuking bs tbh in the last 10 years portugues teams won hell alot more then frenchies.U can't win CL if your league is trash.On what basis can we judge leagues if not on european success?And on that frenchies won NOTHING, while portogues won plenty.Therefore Portoguese league>France big time.Same is eredivisie u wonder why Kalou had pretty decent stats there but overall is bad as fuk ?Well Netherland teams didn't even came close to winning anything in Europe last 10+ years, so here is an answer.

I've never seen such a pointless in depth discussion on cross league stats and how they should be taken, multiplied, divided and cross checked to be interpreted in a certain way. The guy is a great player. A fantastic one in fact. Enough with the BS of dividing his stats to look a certain way if he played here, there, everywhere. What if the EPL simply suits him better and he does even better?

Ronaldo moved to La Liga which is now considered the strongest by many, and he did even better than he did in EPL.

Lastly football has not always been about stats. Ramires sure as hell didn't put up the best stats in the team this season, but in my opinion he was the runaway best player in the team. As long as our players are efficient and play the roles as close to perfect as possible, that is all that is needed.

And the league comparisons is fuking bs tbh in the last 10 years portugues teams won hell alot more then frenchies.U can't win CL if your league is trash.On what basis can we judge leagues if not on european success?And on that frenchies won NOTHING, while portogues won plenty.Therefore Portoguese league>France big time.Same is eredivisie u wonder why Kalou had pretty decent stats there but overall is bad as fuk ?Well Netherland teams didn't even came close to winning anything in Europe last 10+ years, so here is an answer.

How many of the CL wins have been either Porto or Benfica? Truth is the Portugese league is similar to La Liga, only 2 teams in it. The top Portugese team is probably better than the top French team but in terms of competitiveness the French league trumps Portugal's.

i watched Man City beat Porto 4-0 but Hulk was very good in the game despite the scoreline. The score was harsh anyway, i was impressed with him, he did show good ability with his power (well he is Brazilian) so it's not only power, more power yeah but can take players on and beat them with skill too. He's the perfect wide man, perfect.

The Portuguese league isn't a European powerhouse but the players are good technically, they aint a bunch of retards. We struggled with Benfica, City were knocked out by Sporting. Any premier league / 1st division around Europe is at a decent level. The only way we'll know if he's good enough is if we bring him here. I am 100% sure he'll be great here, he's perfect for the physicality of the Premier League. Some of his goals are unbelievable too like the one in Benfica not long ago. Nobody is stopping that. I would love him here.

I couldn't even imagine or draw or describe a better suited winger for our league than him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04jDDYylQ2s

How many of the CL wins have been either Porto or Benfica? Truth is the Portugese league is similar to La Liga, only 2 teams in it. The top Portugese team is probably better than the top French team but in terms of competitiveness the French league trumps Portugal's.

Portuguese teams have great European tradition. Porto and Benfica have won it, not sure about sporting but i'm sure they have been in finals unless u mean recently. Benfica were good against us this season and had a good run in 2006, Porto won it in 2004.

but in terms of competitiveness the French league trumps Portugal's.

On what evidence do u say that?I repeat u can't win Europa league(multiple times) and CL if 90% of your domestic games are walk in the park.Any1 who has just slim football knowledge would agree with that.

where did i say Kalou was a bad signing?

i'm saying Kalou had impressive goalscoring stats in Holland and came to Chelsea at a young age, although he has contributed he hasn't exactly been prolific, so basically Hulks stats in the Portuguese league mean nothing until he can actually go to a big league and produce consistently something which Kalou hasn't done.

Fair enough, I'm just very defensive about Kalou. :wub:

black-guys-laughing.gif

Benzema, Robben and Özil are so far ahead that he'll never catch up. Mata isn't at their level yet, Hulk currently I would rate slightly behind Mata's current ability but Juan's potential means in 3-4 years time he'll be level with Robben et al.

benzema is not world class. jose therefore wants to a new striker (ibrahimovic). in big games it is not appropriate. robben is one of the best, but he is often injured (34 bundesliga games in the last 2 years). özil has only been playing 2 years at a high level, one should wait.

the people, who say mata is one of the best 10 footballer say that beacause he is chelsea player since this season.

On what evidence do u say that?I repeat u can't win Europa league(multiple times) and CL if 90% of your domestic games are walk in the park.Any1 who has just slim football knowledge would agree with that.

Ummm yes you can. Considering all the best Talent will end up at those 2 top clubs. So it makes sense they can win the European comps.

U have no idea about sport, even if u have the biggest talent in the world (name any sport) u can't reach to the top if u dont practise against oposition that challenge your talent and make it grow.U can't play 90% of your matches (even if u are the most talented) against third rate boxers and expect to beat Klitshcko.

All in all Porto and Benfica are good enough (to win EL multiple times and CL) because the "lesser" teams in their league are good enough to challenge them.

Beyond me why chels even consider making these signings before consulting the experts in here. It's almost as if the people who are at the club making these decisions think they know more than you lot about the clubs funds and as if they think they are paid to look at players for a living.

Beyond me why chels even consider making these signings before consulting the experts in here. It's almost as if the people who are at the club making these decisions think they know more than you lot about the clubs funds and as if they think they are paid to look at players for a living.

EXACTLY!

:Goober:

benzema is not world class. jose therefore wants to a new striker (ibrahimovic). in big games it is not appropriate. robben is one of the best, but he is often injured (34 bundesliga games in the last 2 years). özil has only been playing 2 years at a high level, one should wait.

the people, who say mata is one of the best 10 footballer say that beacause he is chelsea player since this season.

Ridiculous for you to say that. Have you seen Benzema this season? Just look at his stats, he's scored 30+ goals and got 10+ assists. Nobody could stop him scoring for a large chuck of the season. That sounds like a world class striker to me, not to mention he's only 24 so can still improve. And also these Real Ibra' rumours are BS' (his agent himself said the same).

What the hell guys, fighting over Portoguese league>France or vice versa it doesn't matter if we are signing Hulk (as per rumors) then instead of bitching accept it. He is a good player who can play on both wings and as a striker and get through defenders with his speed and dribbling skiils or even pull the defenders towards him, has a good body to match english football, has awesome left leg, scores FK's, Pk's I would say we are getting an awesome player. About Hazard our board is not dumb, they must have know that hazard is a dead end so instead of sitting idle if they are getting Hulk which is an excellent replacement and even we dont know anything abt where hazard's going but from rumors its looking like Man City has got him.

So if you guys wanna bitch abt some them talk abt Hazard as he is will not be our player most likely instead of hulk who we are close to sign AS PER THE RUMORS (fingers crossed).

KTBFFH !!!

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You