Hulk

thejolta

Porto chief Pinto da Costa insists that their stance over Hulk has not changed and they do not want to sell him. http://t.co/AnXxeRlI -- Graeme Bailey (@SkyGraemeBailey)

This guy is probably the most annoying football president and defintely the biggest liar in european football.Even on a nice sunny day if he say "what a great day" i wouldn't trust him. :D

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And the league comparisons is fuking bs tbh in the last 10 years portugues teams won hell alot more then frenchies.U can't win CL if your league is trash.On what basis can we judge leagues if not on european success?And on that frenchies won NOTHING, while portogues won plenty.Therefore Portoguese league>France big time.Same is eredivisie u wonder why Kalou had pretty decent stats there but overall is bad as fuk ?Well Netherland teams didn't even came close to winning anything in Europe last 10+ years, so here is an answer.

Portuguese teams won nothing unless they were coached by Jose Mourinho or Andre Villas-Boas. France had a losing finalist the same year Porto won the CL, and a losing finalist in the UEFA Cup as well. Feyenoord won the UEFA Cup exactly 10 years ago.

France has had 5 CL quarter finalists since 2008. Portugal has had 2.

People are saying Ramires can't play in the double pivot just because of that one game at Napoli and to say he can't play there is silly. Playing in the double pivot would still allow him to make those runs forward just look at Yaya toure at City who plays in the double pivot for them and look a runs he makes at times. As long as one player is left to hold and having Ramires will probably help us a lot as he will constantly run around, just needs to improve his passing. This is about Hulk anyway and what i will say is, i REALLY hope he comes. Such a good player and on his day he's unplayable

I agree with this. People are basing their decisions on the napoli game. The problem was playing with meireles in the middle as both are similar box to box. Ramires could play there with the right player such as mikel or lampard. His goalscoring has improved, and his deep runs will be difficult to track and pick up. With a disciplined player alongside him, his energy and pace could be a big plus in the central area of the pitch.

Teams like United dont play an orthodox holding midfielder but just jave players intelligent enough to hold runs if another pushes forward.

Well then, we need to sign a disciplined CM/DM to play alongside Ramires.

IMO the wide berths were the most important area to change this summer, which we look to be doing.

I think Lampard can do a real good job over the next season or two in the double pivot. He's a clever player, a lot better technically aswell than people give him credit for. Obviously he wont play every game but i'd rather we buy a younger player to be groomed alongside lamps for the next season or two. Lets find the next modric for less than £10m!

Mikel has also played well again the second half of this season and should stay on as a more defensive minded option.

Hulk is one of those player that is in my wishlist and fits so very well in our existing system. He is versatile, has pace, can score, physical strong, can cross. So if are spending money and only if we are then i would love to have him (anything over 25M would be expensive in my opinion).

Mikel and Ramires would make the worst double pivot. Ramires is far to attack minded and Mikel isn't dynamic enough. Personally I would love to see Lampard and Moutinho in the pivot.

http://www.crunchspo...o-201205150014/

president Pinto da Costa insists his stance over the Brazil international has not changed.

"I say today what I said a year ago, I will do everything to keep Hulk at Porto," he told Porto TV.

"I'm not interested in selling him.

"Hulk has a price and we are not going to negotiate and accept an inferior price to that of his clause, our desire is for him to be in our squad next season."

/thread.

Quote was made to Porto TV by the President. It is as legitimate as you can get.

I know but the site isn't. I used to check Crunch sports every day during the summer transfer window and I slowly realised it was all made up junk. Even the DailyMail is more reliable

Now people (i.e. the diehard Hulk supporters) are going to think the link is a lie and this thread will go another 10 pages before someone can find a link not from crunchsport.

For those people, I repeat:

The President of Porto, Pinto da Costa, said in an interview with Porto TV, that he will not sell Hulk unless we pay the release clause. He's not an 85 million pound player, pretty much no one except Messi and Ronaldo are.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You