Hulk

thejolta

What about Ramires at right back? He held his own against Barcelona from there and it would give him plenty of space to open up those legs. But because he has simply been so good at the right wing position, I don't think we can rule him out for a first choice starting berth at right wing. Marin, I'm not sold on as a guy to start 45+ games a season.

Ramires - Mata - Hulk

Marin should be starting and get a chance to play and show us what he's got. If he struggles for a while then and ONLY then we should replace him with Ramires on the wing.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about Ramires at right back? He held his own against Barcelona from there and it would give him plenty of space to open up those legs. But because he has simply been so good at the right wing position, I don't think we can rule him out for a first choice starting berth at right wing. Marin, I'm not sold on as a guy to start 45+ games a season.

Ramires - Mata - Hulk

Ramires - Mata - Hulk

Hence me saying rotation.

Like i said, we got lucky the past 4 months with our counter attacking system, don't think we can pull that off again. Hopefully RDM changes it into a more attacking play

Marin should be starting and get a chance to play and show us what he's got. If he struggles for a while then and ONLY then we should replace him with Ramires on the wing.

Fair enough. But it still seems a shame that our player of the season (I don't care that Mata won it, IMO it has been Ramires closely followed by Mata) needs for a transferred player to fail to prove himself to become first choice.

------------Torres-----------

Marin-------------------Hulk

--------------Mata-------------

----Lampard-----Mikel-------

A.Cole------------------Ivanovic

--------J.Terry---Luiz------------

---------------Cech--------------

------------Torres-----------

Hulk-------------------Ramires

--------------Mata-------------

----Lampard-----Mikel-------

Cole------J.Terry---Luiz-----Ivan

---------------Cech--------------

I don't see Marin starting many games next season. He'll be useful off the bench.

Fuck. Just realised Kalou will be out if we sign Hulk and don't loan out de Bruyne :cry:

There's no point in keeping Kalou if we're only going to play him as an auxiliary right back when playing Barcelona.

Accommodating must be made to benefit the club.

I think Ramires played in a 2-man midfield when he was playing for Brasil ... he did a good job with Lucas Leiva and I think he could do a good job if he has a "passing" player next to him. That player could be Mikel or Modrič if we buy him.

No he did not play well for Brazil in the double pivot, he was horrible...poor passer and out of position a lot. It is one of the reason why i think it will be a long time before he plays meaningful minutes for Brazil again.

He was pretty good under Dunga in their 4-4-2(4-1-2-1-2) formation in the RM role, in fact that is Ramires best role RM/RW.

Hence me saying rotation.

Like i said, we got lucky the past 4 months with our counter attacking system, don't think we can pull that off again. Hopefully RDM changes it into a more attacking play

RDM isn't even our permanent manager yet. Hopefully the manager situation is sorted out quickly.

People are saying Ramires can't play in the double pivot just because of that one game at Napoli and to say he can't play there is silly. Playing in the double pivot would still allow him to make those runs forward just look at Yaya toure at City who plays in the double pivot for them and look a runs he makes at times. As long as one player is left to hold and having Ramires will probably help us a lot as he will constantly run around, just needs to improve his passing. This is about Hulk anyway and what i will say is, i REALLY hope he comes. Such a good player and on his day he's unplayable

We should think of the ones that are possible to buy and not too old.

From your 10, no one matches this criteria.

Name me 10 better players than Hulk and we have been linked to? Hazard (for now) has

showed less than Hulk in EU, regardless his age

and cant be on list.

Let me hear you.:

oh so you want me to narrow down the type of players on the list even more to try and fit Hulk in haha that's pretty embarrassing to have to do that just to fit him in! anyway here is the list narrowed down to apparently players we have been linked to in the past.

1.Neymar

2.Falcao

3.Higuain

4.Di Maria

5.Cavani

6.Lavezzi

7.Modric

8.Lucas

9.Ganso

10.Hamsik

what else do you want me to do? name the 10 best players in Europe with a fictional characters name on the back of their shirt?

oh so you want me to narrow down the type of players on the list even more to try and Hulk in haha that's pretty embarrassing to have to do that just to fit him in! anyway here is the list narrowed down to apparently players we have been linked to in the past.

1.Neymar-he is not even in EU, how is he better?

2.Falcao

3.Higuain-Good poacher, but not better than Hulk

4.Di Maria-Has been injured and goes down all time

5.Cavani

6.Lavezzi-You serious?

7.Modric

8.Lucas-look Neymar

9.Ganso-look Neymar

10.Hamsik-good, but Hulk is better

what else do you want me to do? name the 10 best players in Europe with a fictional characters name on the back of their shirt?

You named me 10 players, but most of them are not better than Hulk. Sorry

Anyway enough of this, you had two chances and didnt prove Hulk is not among 10best attacking player in EU to be available.

You named me 10 players, but most of them are not better than Hulk. Sorry

Anyway enough of this, you had two chances and didnt prove Hulk is not among 10best attacking player in EU to be available.

LOL what have you proved? just face the facts Hulk is vastly overrated! you have had 2 chances to show why Hulk is better all you can say is no hulk is better than him haha explain why then. Hulk hasn't even played in a top league and isn't even a regular starter for Brazil who don't exactly have a team full of world class strikers! enough said! sorry try again!

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You