Hulk

thejolta

No team enter's the pitch with the mentality that 'we are going to lose', and don't produce 100 percent in that manner. There is just a difference in quality between the style of football and players .

Stats again:

Benfica have lost 7 times in the last 4 seasons, excluding matches with Porto, Sporting CP and Braga.

Porto have lost 4 times in the same time period under the same conditions.

Sporting CP have lost 13 times " ".

Braga have lost 9 times " ".

Excluding clashes between the big 4 clubs, that's out of 88 games. Porto could in theory be on an 84 match unbeaten streak against clubs outside the big 4.

Anyway, I feel this discussion is going nowhere. Let us just agree to disagree, you are of the opinion if someone can cut the mustard in Portugal they are capable of the same in England or anywhere else; I am more cynical and will always insist on discounting a Portuguese player's numbers.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He is regarded as one of the best players in EU.

But some are still saying he is bad...

Seriously, what the fuck do you want then?!

I guess some just dont like him, I respect that, but to say he is shit...NO ONE can be guaranteed to rock here. There is NO ONE we are being linked to who is such quality like Hulk.

When I saw this player for past four years (I remember when he was unknown, at time when Lucho and Lisandro still played for Porto) and since then I always wanted him here, because he was realy special. Such stocky body and such pace is quite incredible. Its like miracle in sports. Now, we are on verge to sign him, yet some people piss on him. It should be every chelsea fan happy about signing this player, it is not your money and we will be much better with him...Its incredible some are not happy about it...

hulk is one of the 10 best footballer in europe for me. to chelsea, a dream.

Top 10 attacking players in Europe

1.Messi

2.C.Ronaldo

3.Xavi

4.Ozil

5.Iniesta

6.Mata

7.Silva

8.Benzema

9.Drogba

10.Robben

Dont see how you worked that one out! i could go on alot longer naming more players in Europe who are better than Hulk!

1.Messi

2.C.Ronaldo

3.Xavi

4.Ozil

5.Iniesta

6.Mata

7.Silva

8.Benzema

9.Drogba

10.Robben

Dont see how you worked that one out! i could go on alot longer naming more players in Europe who are better than Hulk!

We should think of the ones that are possible to buy and not too old.

From your 10, no one matches this criteria.

Name me 10 better players than Hulk and we have been linked to? Hazard (for now) has

showed less than Hulk in EU, regardless his age

and cant be on list.

Let me hear you.:

Since Hulk looks like total shit, we should realy try bid for Messi :Goober:

But heck, even then some will complain Messi will be shit here because there will be no Inesta and Xavi...

1.Messi

2.C.Ronaldo

3.Xavi

4.Ozil

5.Iniesta

6.Mata

7.Silva

8.Benzema

9.Drogba

10.Robben

Benzema, Robben, Mata, Özil, are definitely not better than hulk.

'Attacking' Xavi and Iniesta aren't better in that sense either. In fact i don't even think Silva is either. I would rate Hulk very highly in the 'attackers' sense and as a RM/RW i'd rate him in the top 4 or 5. He is class.

This guy is a BEAST and built for the prem! not only will he provide goals and assists he is very useful when rotating the team as he could play anywhere across the front!

really really do hope we get this fella its been TOO LONG since we had some qualityon the wings!!!

I'm not going to sit here and pretend I'm his biggest fan - frankly I've never really been that impressed when I've seen him. But what I have seen is incredibly limited; I don't watch the Portuguese League and very rarely watch the Europa League.

However the prospect of signing someone exciting like him is really getting me in the mood.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You