Hulk

thejolta

Well, yesterday it seemed he is already Chelsea player, today nothing new. I hope this goes through this week and rumours are true. I cant wait until official.

Just to remind, press told 3 weeks ago Hulk is one step from singing and then nothing until yesterday. Let be true.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not going to sit here and pretend I'm his biggest fan - frankly I've never really been that impressed when I've seen him. But what I have seen is incredibly limited; I don't watch the Portuguese League and very rarely watch the Europa League.

However the prospect of signing someone exciting like him is really getting me in the mood.

^ This..

He looks like a freak muscle who just runs into blind alleys and shoots as hard as he can aiming for row Z.

Hazard.. Lucas.. Cavani.. Hamsik

They would get me in the mood tbh!

The French league is arguably weaker than the Portuguese League but every one seems so sure Hazard would be a roaring success while Hulk would flop.

The French league is more competitive than the Portuguese league by a long shot. There is still a big step up from Ligue 1 to the prem tho. Wasn't Gervinho top scorer in Ligue 1 last season? shocking.

The French league is more competitive than the Portuguese league by a long shot. There is still a big step up from Ligue 1 to the prem tho. Wasn't Gervinho top scorer in Ligue 1 last season? shocking.

No its not, and definitely not by a long shot. And UEFA also disagrees.

I've campaigned for Hulk to join as my number one choice for the wide spots, and have preferred him over Hazard.

Firstly losing Drogba will cause a real lack of strength and physicality in the attacking third which Hulk is capable of filling.

Secondly he has proven to be a greater goal threat than Hazard. He will still offer a creative outlet to take some of the burden from Mata, but without trying to take over from Mata which I fear Hazard would feel the need to do. The goal threat is vital with Drogba seemingly leaving and it unfair to pin sole hopes on Torres to score the goals next season.

And thirdly, some people seem to think we need an influx of young talent. We have plenty, the problem is bridging the gap between youth and the experienced crop. We now have a solid group of players who are in their mid-20's but I still feel we need 2 or 3 more big name players currently in or just hitting their prime to help bridge that gap. Hulk is in this category, Hazard is not yet.

That means you're slightly better off than me BMI wise. 3 cm and 2kg, you are probably an entire point better off.

I thought i was the only Peter Crouch. 187cm at 65kg..Tad bigger than yu and bluemaster.

My BMI is 18.9. underweight is <18.5 :blink:

Hulk is soo tank! He'd rip through Stokes bus!

Also, amazing how much Luiz has developed over the last 2 years.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You