Hulk

thejolta

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Hulk is better than Hazard...specialy in Europe.

Have feeling he would suit us better than belgian. But Eden is younger, less versatile.

And realy like Hazard, but his attitude for transfer to new club is weird. Once he wants United then Spurs, Arsenal, again United,...he never said, he would like to play for us, Hulk did.

And Hulk for 35mio would not be a flop or idiotic action from board. I guess you, KonohasOrangeFlash never realy watched him play. In that summer match between Porto and Barca, Hulk was best player and the only one who dribbled past any barca player...

If we're wiling to pay 35 million for him why not for Hazard? Hazard will become twice the player Hulk is. It's a baseless rumour I know but if it's true it will be another example of our Idiocy in the Transfer Market.

we should wait till the end of the summer before calling them idiots. They showed a good bit of business with Mata last summer and de bruyne and marin look pretty decent signings too. Who knows hazard and hulk could both arrive...

If we're wiling to pay 35 million for him why not for Hazard? Hazard will become twice the player Hulk is. It's a baseless rumour I know but if it's true it will be another example of our Idiocy in the Transfer Market.

Hazard has to want to come to us and if he doesn't its probably because he rejected us as we're definitely interested in him

Hazard has to want to come to us and if he doesn't its probably because he rejected us as we're definitely interested in him

Thats the point. I would also prefer Hazard, but I think it's more realistic that Hulk will join us.

I think Hulk is better than Hazard...specialy in Europe.

Have feeling he would suit us better than belgian. But Eden is younger, less versatile.

And realy like Hazard, but his attitude for transfer to new club is weird. Once he wants United then Spurs, Arsenal, again United,...he never said, he would like to play for us, Hulk did.

And Hulk for 35mio would not be a flop or idiotic action from board. I guess you, KonohasOrangeFlash never realy watched him play. In that summer match between Porto and Barca, Hulk was best player and the only one who dribbled past any barca player...

I've watched him play, Hazard is much younger and almost already as good as Hulk. Imagine what Hazard will be like in 2 years time, with a top

Club in the EPL. World class player in the making and I repeat, will turn out twice the player Hulk will ever be.

I've watched him play, Hazard is much younger and almost already as good as Hulk. Imagine what Hazard will be like in 2 years time, with a top

Club in the EPL. World class player in the making and I repeat, will turn out twice the player Hulk will ever be.

Maybe he will but we have to be realistic here. Not every team can get Hazard and when there are a lot of good clubs interested in him chances are Chelsea can't sign him, especially if we miss out on the Champions League for next season. If we could sign even one out of Hazard, Hulk, Lavezzi or Kagawa in addition to Marko Marin who we already got then I can't see any reason for fans to whine about and imo we'd just have to be thankful and congratulate the Chelsea board (who we've all slated for many times) for a job well done.

I prefer Hulk more because of his explosivnes and strenght. Also we might get him easier than Hazard. Hulk just suits our game more than Eden aswell.

And since we already have Marin and Mata, someone powerfull has to come.

I am realy looking forward to see Hulk in EPL. He just cant turn into flop because of his personality/mentality (unless he looses 50kilos ;) )

And on last 6 games, he scored 7 goals, currently at 14 in portugese league (19 overall). With 10 assists in portugese league (14 overall), he is top Porto scorer, assitant (best assistant in league aswell)and 3 top scorer in portugese league (behind Cardozo and Lima).

Just for info, despite his strong play, he never got red card, but 7 yellow cards.

And to consider that people who watch him, said this wasnt his best season...he still managed to be best player in Portugal.

I am realy looking forward to see Hulk in EPL. He just cant turn into flop because of his personality/mentality (unless he looses 50kilos ;) )

And on last 6 games, he scored 7 goals, currently at 14 in portugese league (19 overall). With 10 assists in portugese league (14 overall), he is top Porto scorer, assitant (best assistant in league aswell)and 3 top scorer in portugese league (behind Cardozo and Lima).

Just for info, despite his strong play, he never got red card, but 7 yellow cards.

And to consider that people who watch him, said this wasnt his best season...he still managed to be best player in Portugal.

The Portugese League isn't a competitive league

Sporting (4th team) eliminated City...

Also, Hulk is proven in Europe, always play very solid (against united, us, barcelona,...)

Hazard isn't.

Porto won last year Europa league thanks to Falcao and Hulk.

Besides many great players came from portugal and played well in PL (CR, Carvalho, Nani*,...)

This competitive or not, Hulk would have no problems in PL I think...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You