Hulk

thejolta

Sporting (4th team) eliminated City...

Also, Hulk is proven in Europe, always play very solid (against united, us, barcelona,...)

Hazard isn't.

Porto won last year Europa league thanks to Falcao and Hulk.

Besides many great players came from portugal and played well in PL (CR, Carvalho, Nani*,...)

This competitive or not, Hulk would have no problems in PL I think...

Probably, but The Mancs gave up in the Europa League. Hazard would also fit will into the EPL, just about all modern small-ish players (other than brazillians) do.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

totally agree on the crapness of the league but im pretty sure hulk will be fine!

Yeah maybe..maybe.But our greats like FC Porto,Sporting,Benfica and Braga can compete and top your greatest teams.Look,i have no doubt that Porto would beat you easy at Dragão..We have beaten Man Utd,Arsenal,Liverpool,Bayern,Barcelona etc etc etc,we re one of the best teams in the world,do you think you guys are better? play better football?LOL. we destroyed everyone that crossed our path last year..City won 4 in second hand cause we were all over them on their midfield we ended with 65 percent of the ball..Sporting that is 4th in our league topped City,Benfica should have topped you guys if football was a fair game..(that hand at Light Stadium :rolleyes: ) and im not even talking about your mid table teams like Newcastle,Liverpool and such..They would simply have no chance against our Three Greats..You play against us and you come like you are the bosses like Drogba with that childish reaction over the draw that sorted you guys against Benfica and then BUMMM..Cock in Arse!!You have to have help from referees to beat Benfica that OUTPLAYED you!I dont want to imagine if there was Porto ,,you'd be destroyed..

You think you are the greatest and insult our league,yeah,yours might be better,but looking at the success national and international you guys should be sitting in a corner sipping your hot tea not saying nonsense.. :lol2: :lol2: Want to compare your titles against Porto and Benfica?lol here is the only thing you win....$$$$$$$ not even with your tones of money you can have more quality than us :banghead: ...How many Champions and Uefa and Championships and Cups you have??Yeahhh.... :doh::wave:

Yeah maybe..maybe.But our greats like FC Porto,Sporting,Benfica and Braga can compete and top your greatest teams.Look,i have no doubt that Porto would beat you easy at Dragão..We have beaten Man Utd,Arsenal,Liverpool,Bayern,Barcelona etc etc etc,we re one of the best teams in the world,do you think you guys are better? play better football?LOL. we destroyed everyone that crossed our path last year..City won 4 in second hand cause we were all over them on their midfield we ended with 65 percent of the ball..Sporting that is 4th in our league topped City,Benfica should have topped you guys if football was a fair game..(that hand at Light Stadium :rolleyes: ) and im not even talking about your mid table teams like Newcastle,Liverpool and such..They would simply have no chance against our Three Greats..You play against us and you come like you are the bosses like Drogba with that childish reaction over the draw that sorted you guys against Benfica and then BUMMM..Cock in Arse!!You have to have help from referees to beat Benfica that OUTPLAYED you!I dont want to imagine if there was Porto ,,you'd be destroyed..

You think you are the greatest and insult our league,yeah,yours might be better,but looking at the success national and international you guys should be sitting in a corner sipping your hot tea not saying nonsense.. :lol2: :lol2: Want to compare your titles against Porto and Benfica?lol here is the only thing you win....$$$$$$$ not even with your tones of money you can have more quality than us :banghead: ...How many Champions and Uefa and Championships and Cups you have??Yeahhh.... :doh::wave:

Cool story bro.

Is it just me or this forum attracts a lot of trolls?

ha no sorry your so wrong i feel sorry for you that your so deluded

ha no sorry your so wrong i feel sorry for you that your so deluded

im deluded ahaha is it me??yeahh go back to your trophy museum and go relive your big GLORIES :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: your champions league and such :banghead: :lol2: :lol2: :shoot::Goober::clown: ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahaha you and your great team ahahahahahahahahahaha great Torres fantastic forward ahahahaha great Kalou ahahahahaha great old old 95 yer old essien ahahahahaha great ashley cole ahahahahaha,great meireles(you paid us 13Mil :clown: )fantastic malouda ahahahahahahaha BENFICA IS SO MUCH BETTER.PORTO IS SO MUCH BETTER....your great FLOP david luiz and FLOP Lukaku and FLOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP TORRRRRESSSSS AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA you guys are a joke ahahahahah :clown: :clown: i so hope you play Porto or Benfica in the CL next league..WAKE UP..NOT EVEN WITH THE$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$YOU WIN ANYTHING AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I LAUGH at you and saying youll be champions ahahahaha mourinho will come back MAJOR LOL creting a topic about CR7 MAJOR LOL you are soooooooooooooooooooo sad..Would be good to have players LIKE CARRILLO,CAPEL,IZMAILOV,MATÍAS,RUI PATRICIO,SCHAARS,JAVI GARCIA,WITSEL,GARAY,MAXI PEREIRA,CARDOZO,GAITAN,RODRIGO,OTAMENDI,DANILO,MANGALA,ROLANDO,ALVARO PEREIRA,HELTON,FERNANDO,MOUTINHO,DEFOUR,LUCHO,HULK,JAMES,VARELA,ITURBE ETC.....instead you have TORRES LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL YOU RE A JOKE

im deluded ahaha is it me??yeahh go back to your trophy museum and go relive your big GLORIES :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: your champions league and such :banghead: :lol2: :lol2: :shoot::Goober::clown: ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahaha you and your great team ahahahahahahahahahaha great Torres fantastic forward ahahahaha great Kalou ahahahahaha great old old 95 yer old essien ahahahahaha great ashley cole ahahahahaha,great meireles(you paid us 13Mil :clown: )fantastic malouda ahahahahahahaha BENFICA IS SO MUCH BETTER.PORTO IS SO MUCH BETTER....your great FLOP david luiz and FLOP Lukaku and FLOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP TORRRRRESSSSS AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA you guys are a joke ahahahahah :clown: :clown: i so hope you play Porto or Benfica in the CL next league..WAKE UP..NOT EVEN WITH THE$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$YOU WIN ANYTHING AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I LAUGH at you and saying youll be champions ahahahaha mourinho will come back MAJOR LOL creting a topic about CR7 MAJOR LOL you are soooooooooooooooooooo sad..Would be good to have players LIKE CARRILLO,CAPEL,IZMAILOV,MATÍAS,RUI PATRICIO,SCHAARS,JAVI GARCIA,WITSEL,GARAY,MAXI PEREIRA,CARDOZO,GAITAN,RODRIGO,OTAMENDI,DANILO,MANGALA,ROLANDO,ALVARO PEREIRA,HELTON,FERNANDO,MOUTINHO,DEFOUR,LUCHO,HULK,JAMES,VARELA,ITURBE ETC.....instead you have TORRES LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL YOU RE A JOKE

Do u have problems in your head or something like that?

are you falling asleep while typing? its just you seem to keep typing letters over and over. Heres one for you zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

wow your thick

Didn't we just beat Benfica? oh yeah, we were lucky, they were great, and somehow couldn't score :rolleyes:

He's cunt. Let's laugh at him. :dance:

Shouldn't trolls just be instantly banned?

Mate, with the amount of money we have given yous in the last 10 years this is the least I expected... plus how can you say David Luiz is a flop when he is a beast and the fact Torres, Kalou, Malouda, Essien, Meireles etc are too good for the Portuguese league in general just shows how poor your league must be if they are "terrible".

Anyway isn't the Portuguese league not a two horse race ... so thats why Porto/Benfica usually win it? Yeah and we are the joke... clamp it idiot. :Goober:

We welcome all foreign fans if they join this forum to contribute in the discussions and act as normal people. If you don't want to be like this, you can politely fuck of from here.

All you do by making posts like that is disgracing your own team. You are not fit to clean the toilet after Napoli fans take a shit when someone compares you and the way they behave.

You disgraced your team and fans very well. Bravo!

Personaly I actualy like Porto and few players from Benfica and Sporting aswell, but You have no idea how to support your team!

Can I have what your having.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You