Hulk

thejolta

Well i respect your opinion first of all...

I personally dont think Hazard is (going to quote Joker 10 words for Hulk) valuable, proven and productive such as Hulk.

Modric is a bit of an overated imo. I would be happy to see him in Chelsea, but i realy dont see him as a BIG STAR footballer who

worth 40m pounds... isnt that productive to worth that kind of money. Plus, he wont come now after spurs are in top 3...

If one of the three is 'worth' this 40m, its got to be Hulk imo.. by miles.

Than again, like i said i wont give a damn about getting those three in 150m.. just spoke about their quality from where i see it.

Disagree with you, Hulk is not worth 40, Hazard is, He will get Better and Better

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously?

Ye, I've always been impressed with him, physically he is absolutely right for the Premier League, technically he is very good, also the standard of the Premier League has declined so much that it would be easier for him to make a big impact than it was for Ronaldo when he was at Man Utd.

Ye, I've always been impressed with him, physically he is absolutely right for the Premier League, technically he is very good, also the standard of the Premier League has declined so much that it would be easier for him to make a big impact than it was for Ronaldo when he was at Man Utd.

Though, it is a shame he isn't as young as Ronaldo was when he arrived.

One person every one seems to forget is Jesus Navas, He'd be a pretty good Option

Back when Jose was in charge we had a fee agreed with Navas but when he traveled to London for the medicals he had a serious bout of homesickness and had to go back to Sevilla as quickly as possible.

Also the Homesickness causes him to Anxiety attacks and possible seizures.

What has Hulk actually done to warrant a huge price? The portuguese league is wank, Porto were worse than shit in the Champions League and i've never really heard any amazing words about him. Maybe if the portuguese league was aired a bit more i could see him but he's hardly in Spain or Italy scoring 25 goals a season.

What has Hulk actually done to warrant a huge price? The portuguese league is wank, Porto were worse than shit in the Champions League and i've never really heard any amazing words about him. Maybe if the portuguese league was aired a bit more i could see him but he's hardly in Spain or Italy scoring 25 goals a season.

Fair point but if Ronaldo was never picked up because he was playing in the Portuguese league then would he have helped United to so many trophies?

He may be playing in the Portuguese league but so was Rambo and so was Luiz. If we don't buy a ticket we can't win the lottery.

As for his price that's just how the market is now. Any half decent player is gonna command a huge fee and that fee is multiplied when Chelsea come-a-knocking.

Man Utd didn't spend £50m on Ronaldo tho did they. Ronaldo was just a young talent at 16-17 years of age, Ferguson took a punt and it worked out for them amazingly. He's one of a rare breed that just turn out to be unbelievable.

Can't really compare the 2 at all.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You