Hulk

thejolta

i dont think most of you saw hulk playing, just youtube videos. he has a lot of talent to be explored but he is almost 26 already. if you think d.luiz is dumb playing you should watch hulk, most of the time he just runs withouth passing the ball and shoots the ball to outside the stadium. 25-30M is a decent price but i dont see him being a great star in chelsea. falcao was a much better option.

edit: porto would never sell him under 40M most of their fans dream of 50-70M

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hulk just came 3rd in Samba d'Or

1) Thiago Silva

2) Alves

3) Hulk

Don't understand Neymar's exclusion with the infatuation and all :D He probably did deserve to be up their too.

That award only refers to Brazilian players playing in Europe.

Hulk is a machine but I'd take Hazard over him.

That's a bit arrogant even if it was a joke.

I was more referring to how many Porto players actually end up at Chelsea whether directly or indirectly.

Deco

Meireles

Carvalho

Ferreira

Bosingwa

And then there is AVB and Jose.

Not only that but we get linked with them all the time.

Rolando

Perreira

Hulk

Moutinho

Even before AVB arrived we were linked to some of these players.

Does anyone honestly believe we will pay the buy out or that Porto will sell for less? I dont !

Its hard to say roman has paid over the top fee's for many players, I think theyll give nando the upcoming weeks while drogs is gone for the africna cup of nations. If nando finds himself we will have our "new" striker, in the case nando doesnt find form I think we will get desperate to spend and buy hulk/cavani

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You