Hulk

thejolta

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be honest, not too thrilled with this - Porto fans are jumping with joy because he is leaving, why should we be happy to buy him for these ridiculous sums of money? There is better out there.

I'll be honest, not too thrilled with this - Porto fans are jumping with joy because he is leaving, why should we be happy to buy him for these ridiculous sums of money? There is better out there.

Watch out, we've got a benfica fan over here. :rolleyes:

Anybody here still apprehensive over this deal? I'm just not convinced that he is a constructive player within a team... he's exceptionally talented but too single-minded, just like a more experienced form of Danny

Don't worry mate. Hulk is an exceptionally hard worker, he'd fit right into the team. When he was in Japan he used to play right back so his tracking back is decent.

Hulk passes when he needs to. The fact that he assisted almost half of Falcao's goal at Porto gives you the understanding that he sees the right pass and makes the correct decisions regarding whether to shoot or not.

Hulk fits like a glove onto that right side in my opinion. He can help defensively to a certain extent, yes he doesn't have Ramires stamina but compared to most forwards he does seem to be a level above average. As we'd have Ivanovic on defensive duty behind him, when we need to switch the game up and counter attack he'd be our first outlet due to him not tracking back as much. Trust me, you're gonna love Hulk when he comes here.

Anybody here still apprehensive over this deal? I'm just not convinced that he is a constructive player within a team... he's exceptionally talented but too single-minded, just like a more experienced form of Danny

He likes to dribble and shot on his own (like most of wingers), but he also provides lot of assists, fight for the ball and passes...if that is not team player...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You