Hulk

thejolta

I hope we sign Hulk, but I really hope its not 38m. FFP are coming. we won UCL and our best players were less than 25m: Luiz, Ramires, Drogba, Cahill, Mata.

If its 38, then at least 10 should be from giving them one of our players: Meireles or Malouda.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope we sign Hulk, but I really hope its not 38m. FFP are coming. we won UCL and our best players were less than 25m: Luiz, Ramires, Drogba, Cahill, Mata.

If its 38, then at least 10 should be from giving them one of our players: Meireles or Malouda.

Benayoun will definatly be sold, Maybe Essien, Malouda aswell, I'd say all in all we'll raise around £25m from transfer fees this window, Which would mean the CL win paid for Hazard, and the majority of the Hulk fee would be from player sales.

Hulk shirt sales would also contribute.

Every player what has scored spectacular amazing goals in the past does that. Otherwise they wouldn't of scored those goals, because you have to try them, and most of the time you're going to miss. And when you go for the spectacular it's going to look either amazing great, or very very bad.

Perfectly eloquent explanation of Andy Gray's signature "If you don't buy a ticket, you won't win the raffle" ? :D

Benayoun will definatly be sold, Maybe Essien, Malouda aswell, I'd say all in all we'll raise around £25m from transfer fees this window, Which would mean the CL win paid for Hazard, and the majority of the Hulk fee would be from player sales.

Hulk shirt sales would also contribute.

I don't see how Chelsea is going to raise 25 million from selling 3 players.

Benayoun isn't worth more than 5-6 million...Essien is a massive injury risk...and Malouda isn't worth more than 8 million.

I honestly hope Anzhi go crazy and bid around 12-15 million for Malouda & Meireles.

Your post should have ended there ;). FFP really isn't as big a worry as the media/forums etc are making out. If the club couldn't justify this summer spending, they wouldn't do it.

Personally, I have no doubts The Incredible Hulk will sign with Chelsea.

Also, I get the feeling G. van der Wiel is coming on board.

Cech, Wiel, Terry, Cahill, Cole, Lampard, Ramires, Hulk, Hazard, Mata, Torres is my starting line-up.

sorry 38M is way over the top, very good striker, but this is defo way to expansive...

and vdW is bossy part2 imho, we should go forr azpilicueta, didnt see much of him, but what i've seen hes decent and better than bossy already...

Anybody here still apprehensive over this deal? I'm just not convinced that he is a constructive player within a team... he's exceptionally talented but too single-minded, just like a more experienced form of Danny

Not at all mate, I think with Hulk we have an extremely attacking forward line in which all 4 (Torres, Hazard,Hulk and Mata) are able to play up front/move out wide/drop into the hole. I think this is Romans Barca blueprint. Really think its a fierce attack that NO ONE will look forward to playing against

The Last time i worked, Hazard Told on his twitter that he choose Chelsea.

after that, i worked yesterday- Hazard officially joined Chelsea.

The next time i work (Thursday)- Hulk will sigh??? :D

You need to work more :P

Chelsea yet to strike Hulk deal

ESPN understands Chelsea have yet to reach an agreement with Porto for the signing of striker Hulk.

However, when asked about the reports, a source has told ESPN: "I wish that was true, but there is no deal with Chelsea."

http://soccernet.esp...twitter&cc=4716

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You