Hulk

thejolta

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He is better, shame the sp*ds have been screwing him over for few years now.

Looking at the game, he seems the best out there.

Because of him they got another goal.

Mexico is growing as a team worldwide.

They got him, Hernandez at United, and just heard Valencia is buying Guardado.

I seen him play in Spain and I like this player, Guardado is not bad and might fit well at Valencia.

Valencia does great buys with players that have good technical quality with the ball.

Didn't any of you guys read the announcement about off topic in these threads when most of you just go on about Gio Dos Santos and the national team of Mexico in general when this topic is supposed to be about Hulk. BlueLion will be mad at you. :o

Hulk looks very dangerous but somehow Mexico are 2-0 up thanks to a fluke and an error giving a cheap pen away. He's a bit predictable tho, the right winger cutting inside a lot. Hope he can add a right foot to his game.

Hulk looks very dangerous but somehow Mexico are 2-0 up thanks to a fluke and an error giving a cheap pen away. He's a bit predictable tho, the right winger cutting inside a lot. Hope he can add a right foot to his game.

I honestly don't think he has been good tonight. To me, he looks like he's trying too hard and ends up acting very selfishly. Reminded me of Danny in few balls.

If he has a strike partner who plays on the last defender and gambles for a cross (eg falcao) then hulk is more than capable of taking a player on outside and crossing with his right.

CHELSEA CLOSE TO AGREEING HULK DEAL

CHELSEA have been told they will have to pay £8million for Marseille defender Cesar Azpilicueta while Belgium star Eden Hazard will complete his £32m switch from Lille tomorrow.

The club are also close to agreeing a £38m fee with Porto for Brazilian forward Hulk, who has been offered wages of £100,000 a week.

http://www.express.c...sts/view/324020

£8 MILLION for Azpilicueta???? BARGAIN IF THATS TRUE PLEASE LET IT HAPPEN.

Wasn't really on about Hulk. More so on the mention of Azpilicueta.

Tell the truth, I've not really heard about this guy in the news until now. :)

When I see the bigger news sites, there are Hulk, Hazard, van der Wiel, Guardiola and RDM mostly, and no Azpilicueta.

Not to mention the Hungarian sites, there are there lots of rumoured news.

It's not like he was great yesterday but everything came through him. Coulda had a pen, put a great cross in for Pato and always looked dangerous. They seemed to lack the real striker tho yesterday. Bit like Hazard against us, most came through him but the big number 9 wasn't there.

Dan Levene@BluesChronicle

Is Hulk saying farewell to Porto? "I've enjoyed a great time here. I’m sure they will understand the motives behind my decision if I leave."

EDIT:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2154347/Chelsea-handed-Hulk-boost-striker-hints-Porto-exit.html

Brazilian ready to

end Porto stay

Hulk has hinted that he may be

ready to leave Porto, alerting

Chelsea officials to the striker's

availability.

The Brazilian has long been linked

with the European champions,

who could now move with a £38m

bid for the 25-year-old.

Hulk, who is contracted to the

Portuguese side until 2016, told

Lancenet: "I will always continue

to work hard and keep my feet

on the ground, regardless of

whether I stay at Porto.

"I have won many titles in the

past four years at Porto, and I

think that I have a great

relationship with everyone.

"If the time has come to move on,

I'll do so with a good feeling. I

have enjoyed a great time here.

I'm sure that they will understand

the motives behind my decision if

I leave.

"The club and its fans will forever

have a place in my heart. I can

only thank them for all the

affection they've shown me."

m.skysports.com/article/football//7794657

Se for a hora de sair, vou sair feliz e sempre vou carregar o Porto no coração porque escrevi uma bela história aqui!

(If it is time to leave, I leave happy and will always load the Harbour in the heart because I wrote a nice story here!

Já estou há quatro anos no Porto, ganhei muitos título, tenho uma relação muito boa com todos.

I'm four years ago in Oporto, gained a lot of headlines, I have a very good relationship with everyone.

Independentemente de ficar no Porto ou sair eu vou continuar sempre trabalhando bem e mantendo os pés no chão

Whether to stay or leave the port where I will continue working well and keeping your feet on the ground

3 recent tweets regarding his future!

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You