Hulk

thejolta

Salomon isn't selfish! He's one of the best team players on (off :( ) our books.

But there is/are reason(s) that we've let him leave.

But tell the truth, I didn't like so much his play.

End of OFF, this isn't Kalou's theme, sorry. :)

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Despite being yet to appoint a permanent manager, Abramovich will not stop there. He and Emenalo still believe the squad needs strengthening in three key positions in a bid to ensure they are genuine Premier League contenders next season." - said no one from Chelsea ever.

Givanildo V. Souza@OficialHulk

All I am thinking about is being part of coach Mano Menezes’ plans for the Olympic Games.

Ooom! This is really disappointing. This whole story with him was just media rumour?

He's just being careful about what he says. He doesn't want to come across as disrespectful to porto, especially if they decide to play hardball and we don't buy him. I'm pretty confident this deal will go through, have faith mate.

He's just being careful about what he says. He doesn't want to come across as disrespectful to porto, especially if they decide to play hardball and we don't buy him. I'm pretty confident this deal will go through, have faith mate.

Hulk's doing the right thing. He's respecting his current club.

It's not like United or Citeh are gonna sign Hulk for 38 million...we are the only EPL club with a serious interest.

Anyway if Hulk doesn't come to Chelsea, there are plenty of talented wingers out there.

"If the time has come to leave Porto, the club and its fans will forever have a place in my heart. I can only thank them for all the affection they've shown me," Hulk stated in an interview with Lancenet.

"I will always continue to work hard and keep my feet on the ground, regardless of whether I stay at Porto. I have won many titles in the past four years at Porto, and I think that I have a great relationship with everyone.

"If the time has come to move on, I'll do so with a good feeling. I have enjoyed a great time here. I'm sure that they will understand the motives behind my decision if I leave."

CHELSEA CLOSE TO AGREEING HULK DEAL

CHELSEA have been told they will have to pay £8million for Marseille defender Cesar Azpilicueta while Belgium star Eden Hazard will complete his £32m switch from Lille tomorrow.

The club are also close to agreeing a £38m fee with Porto for Brazilian forward Hulk, who has been offered wages of £100,000 a week.

http://www.express.c...sts/view/324020

CHELSEA CLOSE TO AGREEING HULK DEAL

CHELSEA have been told they will have to pay £8million for Marseille defender Cesar Azpilicueta while Belgium star Eden Hazard will complete his £32m switch from Lille tomorrow.

The club are also close to agreeing a £38m fee with Porto for Brazilian forward Hulk, who has been offered wages of £100,000 a week.

http://www.express.c...sts/view/324020

No source. No quote. No nothing. Just a lead and a paragraph. Rubbish news, if that even qualifies as one...

No source. No quote. No nothing. Just a lead and a paragraph. Rubbish news, if that even qualifies as one...

It goes day by day...

I think there is true in this whole saga, and we want to sign him, but it's already boring - there are hundred new news about this theme every day. This is ridiculous.

Chelsea should say something official, for example: Yes, we are trying to buy him, and if there is any fact, we tell you as soon as possible...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You