Hulk

thejolta

It goes day by day...

I think there is true in this whole saga, and we want to sign him, but it's already boring - there are hundred new news about this theme every day. This is ridiculous.

Chelsea should say something official, for example: Yes, we are trying to buy him, and if there is any fact, we tell you as soon as possible...

If you want to push his price up, then yes, this is the good way for the club... The club try to do his business in complete silent. Its not about the fans, its about the business, and about the money.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you want to push his price up, then yes, this is the good way for the club... The club try to do his business in complete silent. Its not about the fans, its about the business, and about the money.

It's true. :)

It goes day by day...

I think there is true in this whole saga, and we want to sign him, but it's already boring - there are hundred new news about this theme every day. This is ridiculous.

Chelsea should say something official, for example: Yes, we are trying to buy him, and if there is any fact, we tell you as soon as possible...

Wasn't really on about Hulk. More so on the mention of Azpilicueta.

Agreed we publicly confirmed our bid for robinho remember and we all know how that panned out!

Rumours have it Hulk starts for Brazil -

Rafael; Danilo, Thiago Silva ©, Juan, Marcelo; Sandro, Rômulo, Oscar; Hulk, Leandro Damião, Neymar.

Dodged a bullet.

We'll never know. He had a temperamental character, but i can remember him being excellent for real madrid and at the time was exactly the type of player we needed (even scolari realised that).

I happen to think he would have been a lot better at chelsea as opposed to man city where at the time he was literally their one star player.

It's funny because we still need that type of player 4 years on hence why everyone is so excited about hulk and hazard.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You