David Luiz

the wes

I was hoping he would have a strong match, to perhaps force his way back in the team. I like him. I thought he had a good performance,he really worked hard. It does seem obvious that he has been told to not go forward as he was doing, as he was constantly going backwards. Shame really I liked his goals. He must have been thinking Azpi can score?? :D

Luiz needs to go and see a psychiatrist and get his head sorted out ,he was abysmal today ,Cahill must come in ,Luiz looks as though something is not right in his head ,he was awful today ,just the sort of weak performance Northern teams like from a mentally weak centre half .

Luiz needs to go and see a psychiatrist and get his head sorted out ,he was abysmal today ,Cahill must come in ,Luiz looks as though something is not right in his head ,he was awful today ,just the sort of weak performance Northern teams like from a mentally weak centre half .

Like I wrote in the other thread I don't think it's his head - he's just been less quick and less aggressive which happen to be his assets. Agree he doesn't deserve a spot with his current form but he was hardly to blame when the midfield crumbles the way it did in the second half - we got outplayed in all areas of the pitch in the second half. Cahill would not have made a diff.

Btw lamps lost his marker for 1st

Cahill defends the percentages ,the cross needed to be headed out for the first goal ,that half hearted tackle he made was a disgrace and that Girly trip he did ,he was a joke and just the type of weak mentally player northern teams love .

Yes that's good enough for some fans.

Percentage of nothing would still amount to nothing today. That was set piece cross Lampard was marking the goal scorer and he lost him.

Second goal was indeed lazy from luiz though.

U really see something in Cahill nobody else does - not even any of our managers.

I am sorry but that half hearted tackle he bottled out of and that sneaky cowards trip summed him up ,northern crowds and teams love to play against that ,he was mentally weak and his passing was awful they gave him the run around and he did not fancy it ,you could see it written all over his face ,this is not football on the beach .