David Luiz

the wes

Luiz along a top CB often plays really, really well. He did with JT (in form) and always do with T. silva....

I think we need a CB to help both him and Cahill!

I still think him and Iva are our best CB pairing atm (since JT is playing with pain killers)

I still think him and Iva are our best CB pairing atm (since JT is playing with pain killers)

The problem with Iva is that he loves to be a mom to the opposition from time to time.

We do need a new CB. Terry 2.0

The problem with Iva is that he loves to be a mom to the opposition from time to time.

We do need a new CB. Terry 2.0

Completely agree that we need a new CB but at the same time I think/hope we can afford to give Omeru or Kalas the chance to be that CB.

Completely agree that we need a new CB but at the same time I think/hope we can afford to give Omeru or Kalas the chance to be that CB.

CB, Luiz, Cahill and Terry (leave Iva for RB and Emergency) will do for 2 years. Then JT will probably retire and one of the two can claim the spot...

So your strategy is - in revenge - to call every player with a bad game (or more) a cunt yourself? Or even post huurray!! posts about us going to lose (see the pre-match thread btw).

Comon, backstreet - Your #swag is as hip and true as #backstreetboyswerestraight

I got a challenge for you. Let's not look at what has happened before - maybe we are missing something here. Just tell us why you DO love Chelsea. I am dying to know. Fair enough?

It might help us understand your position when you keep posting the Torres stuff.

Why do I love chelsea ? That's a pretty valid question . Eh well they are the reason I watch english football lol . I've been watching them play since we bought Ballack . Ima Fan since 2006 mate #inb4craycray

Alright I'm sorry about the C word but Luiz played shit today and has been playing shit for a pretty long time . Now ?

Kalas looks more settled in the Right back position.I think that will be his future position.

Actually I remember reading in the loan report that he's been moved back to CB in the past couple of games. And Omeru has been played exclusively at RB for his club but still did wonders at CB in the AFCONs.

Actually I remember reading in the loan report that he's been moved back to CB in the past couple of games. And Omeru has been played exclusively at RB for his club but still did wonders at CB in the AFCONs.

No kalas has been playing as a right back.

Strolls back, that´s the problem.

Perhaps, some of you might not agree with me but Chelsea needs a defender who stay more behind, minds his post. After all what are the mid-fielders for ?

Recently, I read Barca is interested in Luiz, I believe. If Chelsea could get over 20m for him, I´d sell.

Sometimes, he reminds of a runaway horse that forgot to find his stable.

Shouldn't be going forward simple as that. With him wandering about like a headless chicken and Torres going through the motions we are basically playing with nine men.

For me, Luiz has been as bad a signing as Torres right now.

Shouldn't be going forward simple as that. With him wandering about like a headless chicken and Torres going through the motions we are basically playing with nine men.

For me, Luiz has been as bad a signing as Torres right now.

That's harsh.

Luiz just needs to stick to one position. Either play him in midfield or play him at CB alongside a good defender.

He does well alongside defensive leaders and/or defenders with a strong reading of the game (eg. Terry or T. Silva for Brazil)...but he looks clueless when paired with Cahill or Ivanovic.

That's harsh.

Luiz just needs to stick to one position. Either play him in midfield or play him at CB alongside a good defender.

He does well alongside defensive leaders and/or defenders with a strong reading of the game (eg. Terry or T. Silva for Brazil)...but he looks clueless when paired with Cahill or Ivanovic.

Let's not turn this into a feel sorry for him story. He hasn't been good enough since his arrival, he has had more bad than good games, the manager whether people like him or not has even tried him centrally, that hasn't worked either.

That January where we spunked 75M on two players, for me, was a complete disaster because neither have been worth what we paid for them.

Both players are getting the basics so, so wrong.