David Luiz

the wes

This is a bloke who struggles to play defence and after all the hulabalu about him being a DM he can't play there either.

I worry about him.

We should sell him and buy benat . It's like the best possible deal >.<

GETTING REALLY TIRED OF YOUR SHIT LUIZ >.<

Haha , well I don't know why ya'll bring torres up for comparisions -__- ? Like if Luiz and Ramires are playing like little shiznit for a while , they deserves some critisicm right lol ? Why do ya'll try to save them by bringing torres in comparision ? Two wrongs doesn't makes a right ?

And hashtags are cool #yolo #imafag #swaggot

There is fair criticism when it's due and then there is calling a player a cunt, they are two different things you know. Check my post in the Ramires thread if you're too thick to know the difference.

And as for the Torres comparisons, your personality brings it out on us. I just can't take someone's unfair criticism seriously if all he ever does on this forum is make excuses for Torres and blame it on everyone else that his favorite player is shit.

There is fair criticism when it's due and then there is calling a player a cunt, they are two different things you know. Check my post in the Ramires thread if you're too thick to know the difference.

And as for the Torres comparisons, your personality brings it out on us. I just can't take someone's unfair criticism seriously if all he ever does on this forum is make excuses for Torres and blame it on everyone else that his favorite player is shit.

Oh I get it . Everyone here can call torres a cunt or anything but cannot say anything to the saints here doesn't matter if they are really playing shit ? Different rules for different players ? Wow (:

Oh I get it . Everyone here can call torres a cunt or anything but cannot say anything to the saints here doesn't matter if they are really playing shit ? Different rules for different players ? Wow (:

Again, we are talking about players with very different careers representing Chelsea. I find it disrespectful to call someone a cunt if he's a solid player who just every once in a while happens to be out of form. However, if someone is not temporarily out of form but instead outright shit since the day he arrived despite week-in week-out ripping the club off for outrageous wages and he still has the nerve to act disrespectful towards the club and the fans, I have no problem with people using abusive language towards said player and in fact consider it more than warranted.

End of discussion, as far as I'm concerned.

Less than 10 times have I seen a match where he's started in central defence and come away thinking - "He's a really good defender." He's got around 100 appearances for us now. Surely that should worry people...

Problem being is he apparently has funny hair and is the king of Twitter. I'm sorry but I want an out and out footballer, not a king of social media or someone for the oppo to laugh at.

We paid 24M for this bloke and I am yet to be convinced.

Everyone is talking about Ramires but Luiz was honestly worse. Was often out of position and lost duel after duel. It's like wasn't even trying. If Cahill hadn't been in "Superman" form the scoreline would have been so embarrassing.

OMFG.....we need to close these threads after players have one bad game etc.

Thought Luiz had an okay game today. Didn't think he was any worse than anyone else on the pitch and I still think it's him and one other as the centre-back pairing going forward. I've had reservations about him in the past but he's been a solid performer over the last few months and become someone fairly dependable.

Less than 10 times have I seen a match where he's started in central defence and come away thinking - "He's a really good defender." He's got around 100 appearances for us now. Surely that should worry people...

Do you often come away from games thinking that? Most times centre-backs go somewhat unnoticed and it's only their fuck-ups that draw attention.

I've probably come away thinking that Cech was a 'really good goalkeeper' less than 100 times, but I know that's a problem with my assessment of him and has very little to do with him.

OMFG.....we need to close these threads after players have one bad game etc.

Why? Did I say that Luiz is not good enough to be playing at Chelsea or claim that we can't win a trophy if he's in the side after a bad game like an idiot?

Why? Did I say that Luiz is not good enough to be playing at Chelsea or claim that we can't win a trophy if he's in the side after a bad game like an idiot?

No, because that would be an idiotic thing to say. Ramires on the other hand.....

Frank Lampard is a CUNT isnt he? after all thats the standard set here on this forum for when a player has a bad game. Luiz is a centerback period And our best back for ( like earlier in the season is : ivanovic/ aspi. Luiz, Terry, cole) If luiz, vise captain of Brazil, is not good enough for chelsea i bet there will be takers lining up to get him. Remember Barca and Pique? I bet you if he leaves for barca he will become the best cb in the world.

Frank Lampard is a CUNT isnt he? after all thats the standard set here on this forum for when a player has a bad game. Luiz is a centerback period And our best back for ( like earlier in the season is : ivanovic/ aspi. Luiz, Terry, cole) If luiz, vise captain of Brazil, is not good enough for chelsea i bet there will be takers lining up to get him. Remember Barca and Pique? I bet you if he leaves for barca he will become the best cb in the world.

Apparently Barca want him, and I am sorry to burst your bubble but but if we can pull back all of the 24M spent on this bloke I would be delighted, and this by the way has nothing to do with today just his overall performances for us which have been more bad than good.

So your strategy is - in revenge - to call every player with a bad game (or more) a cunt yourself? Or even post huurray!! posts about us going to lose (see the pre-match thread btw).

Comon, backstreet - Your #swag is as hip and true as #backstreetboyswerestraight

I got a challenge for you. Let's not look at what has happened before - maybe we are missing something here. Just tell us why you DO love Chelsea. I am dying to know. Fair enough?

It might help us understand your position when you keep posting the Torres stuff.

You know, with all the so called 'speculation' around him and Barca, I've often thought it might be better just be better to sell him.

Now I absolutely fucking love the tits off Luiz, and I'm not just basing this around today's game, but I've often thought: how long do we have to wait for him to become 'world class' exactly? I mean, we've heard it before, "he has all the tools" etc. etc., but how long do we wait for him to pay dividends?

£24m for a defender is a lot. A hell of a lot. What happens if he never really learns from his mistakes? What happens if he continues on with his brain farts? Granted, he has improved significantly, but at the start of each season he seems to take about 5 steps backwards. If the speculation is true, Barca would need to offer around £35-40m for Luiz. Can anyone honestly say that they wouldn't, at least, seriously consider such an offer?! Especially given our glaring need for at least 1, if not 2, top defensive midfielders. Also the fact that Azpi now owns the RB spot, meaning Ivan can go back to being a CB.

With that type of an offer, we could get a quality DLP (Beñat?), DM (Capoué?) a young CB (Okore?) and still have change left over! Selling Luiz for such a price would allow us to address other, more glaring, needs for the team...or is it just me thinking this way?! :o