FIFA Club World Cup

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not at all, cant you see one of the reasons RDM was sacked was because Romam actually gives a shit for CWC?

The CWC is nice, but Champions League qualification is the most important thing. Right now I'd take 3 points against Sunderland over this trophy.

The CWC is nice, but Champions League qualification is the most important thing. Right now I'd take 3 points against Sunderland over this trophy.

a team that is not good enough to win the CWC should not be thinking about playing Champions League.

Not sure if Red Rom thinks the same, just ask RDM.

Honestly when people say CWC, I still think they're talking about the Cup Winners' Cup.

I don't know who we're playing, who has won it in the past or what channel it's on. I honestly don't even know what the trophy looks like. :blush:

Honestly when people say CWC, I still think they're talking about the Cup Winners' Cup.

I don't know who we're playing, who has won it in the past or what channel it's on. I honestly don't even know what the trophy looks like. :blush:

lol

CWC is huge outside Europe, and it seems Roman likes it, because reports were suggesting this cup was behind RDM sacking, since the clubs sees it as a chance to improve the brand worldwilde.

We need to win so we can win another trophy, and club world cup winners would mean we have won pretty much everything we can. Also it will be weird to sing our we know what we are! if we are knocked out of europe so we would be able to say world champions instead for a year lol. But in all honestly, to start winning stuff and get that winning feeling again is very important and could upturn our season which we definately need.