FIFA Club World Cup

Guys ... Corínthians played very bad today. But you are judging them with just one game, thinking that this is their full potential... And what if we didn't know anything about Chelsea, and the game that we saw was the 4-1 game against Atletico de Madrid? Paulinho is a good example, you guys saying that if he wasn't from South American you wouldn't even think of him, he had a bad game... But he is really good. Our team is also at the end of the season...

Rmpr, you focker, you're right, Douglas and Danilo both were really shit today... Almost everyone was, but they were worst than ever. If they have a bad day again, we have to pray for one aleatory killer pass like today from Douglas and one final play to kill the game from Danilo, but that is it. I can't expect that Douglas and Danilo will orchestrate the game like before... :cry:
Hope that the other players can play their truth potential. Even our defence, our best quality was shit today...

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No one was saying anything except for that the performance was bad. Calm down lol

Dude, look at that, lol, i can't even think straight! hahaha, sorry mate

Here, the World Clubs Championship is really important. Ten times more, at least. More than should be, i think that i got that feeling from the people around me...

Dude, look at that, lol, i can't even think straight! hahaha, sorry mate

Here, the World Clubs Championship is really important. Ten times more, at least. More than should be, i think that i got that feeling from the people around me...

Corinthians is god, just like a mid table team from PL, like Reading and Swansea. Corinthians is far from being one of the best teams in the world.

Corinthians is winning things in Brazil and SA because he is one of the few teams that have a good manager, with decent tactics. Corinthias or Monterey can win it? yes, even West Browinch and West Ham won matches against Chelsea this season. Are they one of the best teams in the world? No, they arent.

This tournament wont be a huge thing untill we have shit games like that. It was a semi-final, and a shit game.

I'm obsessed with this trophy now. We simply must win it. How many other times will we get the chance to?
It'd also be nice being the first London club to win the Champions League and Club World Cup!

Corinthians is god, just like a mid table team from PL, like Reading and Swansea. Corinthians is far from being one of the best teams in the world.

Corinthians is winning things in Brazil and SA because he is one of the few teams that have a good manager, with decent tactics. Corinthias or Monterey can win it? yes, even West Browinch and West Ham won matches against Chelsea this season. Are they one of the best teams in the world? No, they arent.

This tournament wont be a huge thing untill we have shit games like that. It was a semi-final, and a shit game.

I Never ever thought that Corinthians is one of the best teams of the world... I just Saying that i want my team winning it. That it would be awesome to us. Also, i said that the team is not weak, not one of the best.

Henrique, i respect your opinion, it seens like you know a lot, do you think that the level here in Brazil is really that low? Worst than Reading and Swansea? Or this is just about that Corinthians? Do You think that Corinthians of 2009 and Santos of 2010 wouldn't make a good game against the good teams of europe?

I Never ever thought that Corinthians is one of the best teams of the world... I just Saying that i want my team winning it. That it would be awesome to us. Also, i said that the team is not weak, not one of the best.

Henrique, i respect your opinion, it seens like you know a lot, do you think that the level here in Brazil is really that low? Worst than Reading and Swansea? Or this is just about that Corinthians? Do You think that Corinthians of 2009 and Santos of 2010 wouldn't make a good game against the good teams of europe?

Talking about facts. Swansea is a good team, and Corinthians is in this level. Your team have Danilo, Douglas, Emerson and Guerrero brother, its all about tactics.

SHUT UP!

Corinthians is much better than Reading and Swansea.

They are not close to ManCity, Manure and Chelsea; worse than Spuds, Everton and Arse; a little bit worse than Loserpool; and about the same level or higher than NewCastle.

As you can see, Corinthians can certainly win against any team, but it wont be like Reading beating Chelsea. It will be more like NewCastle beating Chelsea.

Definetly far from one o the best in the world, but you dont need to be stupid and compare them to Reading. Wasnt you the one saying Corinthians had a big chance of winning CWC a few months ago?

EDIT: @Jcar92, relax. He is just having one of his many jerk reactions!

Well this was totally uncalled for. Tone it down a notch.

This:

Rmpr did not mean it in a offensive way... It was more like a ironic "Yeah, right!". Sorry if i'm explaining even though it didn't needed. Lol

Sorry if it came out offensive though!

SHUT UP!

Corinthians is much better than Reading and Swansea.

They are not close to ManCity, Manure and Chelsea; worse than Spuds, Everton and Arse; a little bit worse than Loserpool; and about the same level or higher than NewCastle.

As you can see, Corinthians can certainly win against any team, but it wont be like Reading beating Chelsea. It will be more like NewCastle beating Chelsea.

Definetly far from one o the best in the world, but you dont need to be stupid and compare them to Reading. Wasnt you the one saying Corinthians had a big chance of winning CWC a few months ago?

EDIT: @Jcar92, relax. He is just having one of his many jerk reactions!

SHUT UP YOU, IDIOT. (Never mess with Henrique)

You are wearing a this avatar but you are licking the balls of these stupid team, you are a disgrace.

Only a fool would be blind to no realize how shit is brazilian teams compared with european clubs. Everybody that watched their game, will realize that this team is slow and far from being very good.

Corinthians had a big chance? Even Internacional won it against Barcelona, and Gabirú scored the winner, and he is playing in brazilian 3rd division right now, AND because Chelsea was in a transition time.

This tournament is really shit. Every single game was awful, both semi-finals were a disgrace for a tournament that is supposed to be (for brazilians) the highest prize in football. I really dont know why you are so excited about this.

Yes, Corinthians beating Chelsea is just like Reading doing the same.

SHUT UP YOU, IDIOT.

You are wearing a this avatar but you are licking the balls of these stupid team. IDIOT.

Very polite...

You are the best ever troll. You are the worst Palmeirense and Brasileiro I have met, you disgust me!

You always contradict yourself:

In one week Palmeiras ashames you and it is the worst team.

Felipao is the worst coach ever, but he has given your team their last 4 big trophies.

Recently, Barcos is a good option.

Then, Chelsea can very well lose CWC.

Now, Corinthians is like Reading and I am all of a sudden liking their ass.

Decide!

OBS: I like the trophy because I was in Japan when Palmeiras lost for Manure and I dream about CFC or Verdao winning this all my life. I am not arguying it is a shit tournament.

OBS 2: Corinthians, Fluminense, Sao Paulo, Internacional and Atletico would all fight for Europa League (Liverpool and NewCastle), 7th or 8th place. How is that Reading?

OBS 3: Behave, I have not insulted you.

Very polite...

You are the best ever troll. You are the worst Palmeirense and Brasileiro I have met, you disgust me!

You always contradict yourself:

In one week Palmeiras ashames you and it is the worst team.

Felipao is the worst coach ever, but he has given your team their last 4 national trophies.

Recently, Barcos is a good option.

Then, Chelsea can very well lose CWC.

Now, Corinthians is like Reading and I am all of a sudden liking their ass.

Decide!

OBS: I like the trophy because I was in Japan when Palmeiras lost for manure and I dream about CFC or Verdao winning this all my life. I am not arguying it is a shit tournament.

OBS 2: Corinthians, Fluminense, Sao Paulo, Internacional and Atletico would all fight for europa League (Liverpool and NewCastle), how is that Reading.

OBS 3: Behave, I have not insulted you.

You never met me.

I never said Palmeiras ashames me.

Felipão is shit, and I really mean it, one year ago I said Palmeiras was going to 2nd division under Felipão. He was good 10 years ago, right now he is shit.

What Barcos has to do with this subject? Chelsea can lose it, but it has nothing to do with Corinthians being a very good team, its more like Chelsea being in a transition period than anything, if it was Chelsea from 2 or 3 years ago, it would be embarrasing.

You said "SHUT UP", I take that as a insult, a huge insult.