• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would go with this team on the 13th.

--------------------Cech

Ivanovic----Luiz----Terry-----Cole

-----------Ramires------Mikel

-----Hazard-----Moses-----Mata

----------------Sturridge

David Luiz on the picht? Oscar out? Awesome, why can't you just remove Sturridge and put Fernando Torres? Pleeease? :blush:

I can? Awesome!

Sadly no, my uncle and my cousins invited me to go with them, but i have to study to the Fuvest... :cry:

Hahahaa, Se Fudeu! Applying for what?

I passed it lasted year, I am on my first year in Poili :D

Good luck!

But we also have Paulinho (God, Sacred monster, Corinthians supporters has to pray to him every day) , Danilo(He always resolves when the game is difficult), Douglas(One day is bad, other is good... hoping to be his day of killer passes) and Juan Manuel Martinez. Well, i think that Guerrero is ok, at least.

Guys, plase don't ban me. lol

Yeas, I forgot Paulinho!

Dont really rate Danilo and Douglas though. Lucas, Ganso, Montillo, Deco, Thiago Neves and Dalessandro are much better (imo).

Hahahaa, Se Fudeu! Applying for what?

I passed lasted year, I am on my first year in Poili :D

Yeas, I forgot Paulinho!

Dont really rate Danilo and Douglas though. Lucas, Ganso, Montillo, Deco, Thiago Neves and Dalessandro are much better (imo).

Hahaaa, demais, eu to me matando aqui, i'm applying for Civil engineering... In Politecnica. Dude, why? Why world? Why can't i just go for music or tourism lol

Agree, Douglas and Danilo are worst than them... But with the collective that came with "Tite", they can play better than themselves. And yes, in a normal day Douglas can be shit, but in a good moment, he can play class, just like for a period with Grêmio and Corínthians in 2009... And i think that this is one of his goods moments. He is a "maestro" that orchestrates the game and the rhythm of the Team.

And about Danilo, if Paulinho is our god, "Zidanilo" is our demigod! He may be not as good as those players, but for sure that he can be more or just as decisive as them. Danilo compensates with his mentality, he is crazy cold.

Hey guys, i'm brazilian and a supporter of Corinthians... Can i comment here? If yes, I promise that i will do it with respect to the users. Just asking now to not be kicked of the forum as a troll.

Welcome to TC. Of course you can be her, all fans are welcome here as long as they abide by the forum rules. If you need anything, please feel free to contact me or any other Mod/Admin for support :)

Welcome to TC. Of course you can be her, all fans are welcome here as long as they abide by the forum rules. If you need anything, please feel free to contact me or any other Mod/Admin for support :)

Thanks mate, happy to know it.

Holy shit, Chelsea will have 20 times less supporters than Corinthians in Japan.

From Globoesporte.com http://globoesporte....ue-o-timao.html

Well, to make it even easier, think it will be better if this thread is pinned till the competition is over. Hope there won't be anymore same threads created in the forum.

Mate, why dont you merge all those Roman, RDM and Benitez threads?

Merge them into 3 different threads (with short names) instead of the many threads members create after each match...

EDIT: Well, it is only one opinion, do whatever you mods feel it is right.

Merge them into 3 different threads (with short names) instead of the many threads members create after each match...

Very annoying trend. Seems like after every bad result a new topic is opened and 90% of the time, it's the same thing we've seen or talked about before.

Mate, why dont you merge all those Roman, RDM and Benitez threads?

EDIT: Well, it is only one opinion, do whatever you mods feel it is right.

Cheers for that but the reason why those threads aren't merged because the topic discussion differs from one another even though they are interlink.

Why not use this competition to try some new things? The most important thing this season is CL qualification. If that means experimenting in this game then so be it.

Not at all, cant you see one of the reasons RDM was sacked was because Romam actually gives a shit for CWC?