Roman Abramovich Thread

Personally, I do not care or I should how Roman acquired his billions. All I care is about his willingness to support & finance Chelsea.

How many owners do we know who pumped so much money into any football team ?

I can count them on my fingers, easily.

Sometimes, he does things I might not agree with. Then the question should come about, who am I to judge ?

Would any of us invest money into any business & let others to run it without having any saying ? Personally, I would not want any yo-yo to tell me how to run it.

First read your sarcasm, then think or try to use your pea brain. Good luck.

Under Roman ownership the club went from an average club to stardom.

You Sir are the one with a pea brain if you think I don't absolutely worship Roman and what he has done for this club. You are so pro attitude you fail to detect thehint of sarcasm in my original post. Take a chill pill.

Anyone notice the double standards in the media when it comes to us signing players?

I remember in 2011 January window Roman went above Carlo to sign Pienaar and the media had a field day, conviently forgetting Levy was doing exactly the same to Harry with the same player.

Abramovich has made some serious fuck ups along the way, but no none would seriously consider the ownership set ups of the other top five, or any other Prem clubs come to that to be any way better;

United and their yank parasites just draining the club and saddling with more debt ?
Liverpool and their sets of Yanks?
Arsenal ripping off thier fans and yet with a bare cabinet ?
City? Maybe but not over 10 years.

Perhaps, there are some interesting points in the above article. When one invests billion into the club, he certainly does things his way. At least, I would do the same. There are many stories written about Roman that I have read. Most of them are not even true, I feel. Recent one, I read. Roman is not too pleased with hiring Rafa. Since, I or any of you do not know all the details, just maybe he did not even want Rafa ?

Perhaps, there are some interesting points in the above article. When one invests billion into the club, he certainly does things his way. At least, I would do the same. There are many stories written about Roman that I have read. Most of them are not even true, I feel. Recent one, I read. Roman is not too pleased with hiring Rafa. Since, I or any of you do not know all the details, just maybe he did not even want Rafa ?

Yes its difficult speculate what the vacant faced one says or thinks as he never gives interviews, but he must realise hes made some major fuck ups as well as successes. The club is a small purchase compared to the mansions and yachts all over the World so perhaps its no big deal to him

Yes its difficult speculate what the vacant faced one says or thinks as he never gives interviews, but he must realise hes made some major fuck ups as well as successes. The club is a small purchase compared to the mansions and yachts all over the World so perhaps its no big deal to him

I am a bit surprised to read your " fine " description of Roman.

Whether he realizes or admits any wrongdoings, I am not sure about it. We, simply do not know.

Personally, I am pleased to see him around. Certainly, there are things I would have done otherwise.

His money brought many joyful moments in my life. Plenty of trophies, he bought many great players & I am sure without his money Chelsea would not be as successful as the team has been under his ownership.

Whether he realizes or admits any wrongdoings, I am not sure about it. We, simply do not know.

Personally, I am pleased to see him around. Certainly, there are things I would have done otherwise.

His money brought many joyful moments in my life. Plenty of trophies, he bought many great players & I am sure without his money Chelsea would not be as successful as the team has been under his ownership.

I think that is possibly widely acknowledged

The reality is Chelsea will never be stable until Abramovich is the manager.

:clap: Spot on Mr. Neville.

:clap: Spot on Mr. Neville.

Unstable...okay let's give him that.

However it's got nothing to do with success.

Arsenal haven't won shit in how many years, for example.

What if Roman didn't sack all those managers? Would we be like United? No one can answer that and so no need to criticize Roman's way of business.