Roman Abramovich Thread

Denied by Abramovich's PR people, Chelsea FC and according to the Telegraph now also by the FBI themselves. Apparently it was only a plot to make some money by spreading a false rumour which immediately affected the stock prices of some of the companies Roman is involved in. Quite clever actually if you think about it.

Guest FullEnglishBreakfast

How shady of a guy is Roman, though? Jesus Christ.

You don't become a billionaire by being a sweetheart.

Ambition is our greatest and worst trait.

BlueArmy - dont be an ignorant.

Without Romans money we would be nowhere near where we are today. And yes, it would be a disaster because the club wouldn't be able to pay all the bills and that would most likely mean a financial hell. Watch your tongue, boy.

BlueArmy - dont be an ignorant.

Without Romans money we would be nowhere near where we are today. And yes, it would be a disaster because the club wouldn't be able to pay all the bills and that would most likely mean a financial hell. Watch your tongue, boy.

Yes yes yes you are right, money of Roman made us win titles & get recognition.A disaster ? No, some other people will buy the club, if they are rich, they keep top players, if the aren't, they sell, but we wont die.I defended the fact that we support Chelsea because we love the club, we are not glory hunters for most of us, I'm not a glory hunter, and to say that it will be the End of Chelsea is very dramatic, stupid, and no-sense, because we support the everything about Chelsea, not only Roman's pocket in summer to bring players.

BlueArmy - I never said that I would stop supporting Chelsea if Roman left or anything like that (seems like you think that which is lame tbh), I just said the obvious; it would most likely be a disaster if Roman left in some way. But yeah, ofc, if we had the luck to find a new owner willing to pay billions then no problem. It's not that easy though. It pisses me of that you tell me to fuck off though, and you don't even know about my relations to Chelsea. Ridiculous, really.

I just said the obvious; it would most likely be a disaster if Roman left in some way.

Can people stop saying this please? We're one of the most elite clubs in the world. If Roman left, billionaires would be lining up to buy us IMO.

BlueArmy - I never said that I would stop supporting Chelsea if Roman left or anything like that (seems like you think that which is lame tbh), I just said the obvious; it would most likely be a disaster if Roman left in some way. But yeah, ofc, if we had the luck to find a new owner willing to pay billions then no problem. It's not that easy though. It pisses me of that you tell me to fuck off though, and you don't even know about my relations to Chelsea. Ridiculous, really.

Oh the "fuck you very" much was not to attack you, if I did, I'm sorry, that is my nature.It is a way to say that i dont agree with you, nothing more mister.

We are purely talking about an impossible possibility, so lets just dont make the conversation too long about nothing important.

TheSkipper - maybe. Maybe not. It's not that easy to find billionaires that are willing to just spend, spend and spend without getting anything I return. And then for 10 years plus. It takes passion for the game and the club, and hey, luckily for us that's what Roman has, and that's why he is the best owner (IMO).

BlueArmy - alright, apology accepted. It just sounded very aggressive and since I don't know you I maybe took it a little bit personal.

But yeah, let's just leave it. The good part is that nothing of it seems relevant since it's most likely just a made up story :)

BlueArmy - alright, apology accepted. It just sounded very aggressive and since I don't know you I maybe took it a little bit personal.

But yeah, let's just leave it. The good part is that nothing of it seems relevant since it's most likely just a made up story :)

Thanks for you understanding, I will do more efforts next time when I'll meet you in the forum.

Yes yes yes you are right, money of Roman made us win titles & get recognition.A disaster ? No, some other people will buy the club, if they are rich, they keep top players, if the aren't, they sell, but we wont die.I defended the fact that we support Chelsea because we love the club, we are not glory hunters for most of us, I'm not a glory hunter, and to say that it will be the End of Chelsea is very dramatic, stupid, and no-sense, because we support the everything about Chelsea, not only Roman's pocket in summer to bring players.

Name one club in the world that didn't "buy the title" and I will give you a cookie. Each club has their fair share of glory hunters, United in particular.

It was already stated that when Roman steps down his son will be in charge.

Name one club in the world that didn't "buy the title" and I will give you a cookie. Each club has their fair share of glory hunters, United in particular.

It was already stated that when Roman steps down his son will be in charge.

Ajax Amsterdam, Derby County & Forest, Montpellier, Arsenal.

Give me my cookie, its time for cofee.