BlueLion.
Followers 0

344 members have voted

1. 1. MOTM?

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking forward to seeing Contento play left-back for Bayern. He's been horrible since coming on for Alaba. :getin:

Or do they have other options? Lahm would be a good shout but isn't he needed on the right? Playing Lahm on the left would mean Rafinha on the right which would be good for us too because he's shit.

These boys are gonna be very VERY angry after this. Dortmund really impressed me tonight and are well worth their win but the problem is we dont play half as fluently as that but it still gives hope to see Munich suffer such a defeat

ps should say that Riberys piece of brilliance for his goal was what we need to be on top of all night

If we have ramires, I can see us winning this game easily.

Dortmund showed how poor muenchen is against pace in counter.

Imagine drogba holding the ball up top, and lay the ball off to mata and ramires

Defeat is one, but by 5:2 with strongest team? Bayern was outclased tonight, CL will be completely different, but still.

Difference is we won FA against L'pool, while Bayern lost their cup agains Dortmund by big difference.

Bayern played like the DFB Cup wasn't worth getting up for. Chelsea in the FA Cup played like that one and the CL final are all they'll ever have to play for. I like that the Blues think every trophy is worth it. We won't have to manufacture intensity. Nous somme prets. We are ready!

Bayern were pretty average tonight. Their defence looked real dodgy even with their first choice back 4. It felt as if they already had their minds on the Champions League final and suspect they may be even under more pressure to win it next weekend, especially with the game being played at their own ground. That said, Bayern will definitely play better next week, with a makeshit defence or not. Need our players to step up and be counted if we are to succeed.

Right, I think I have cracked how Chelsea can beat Bayern.

401709_Chelsea.jpg

Or you could get James Connolloy in the Bayern dressing room and make sure the squad kill themselves as he rants on about all Celtics history nobody cares about.

• James changed the title to Champions League Final 2012 - Chelsea 1 (4) - (3) 1 Bayern Munich
  • James pinned this topic
  • James unpinned this topic