Champions League Final 2012 - Chelsea 1 (4) - (3) 1 Bayern Munich

BlueLion.

344 members have voted

1. 1. MOTM?

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

never done it myself but to the best of my knowledge they turn up and wait outside.

Even if fans do that, surely the players won't be telling anything their recovery, availability etc. She even just tweeted that Hutchinson told her that he will be starting tomorrow!

never done it myself but to the best of my knowledge they turn up and wait outside.

Correct. I live around there and, although a sign says that players won't stop for fans, they do regularly.

Not as nervous as I was for Moscow. Safe in the knowledge that nothing can be worse than the pain of your own captain missing a match winning penalty. In the most dramatic fashion, against a domestic rival, in a penalty shootout.

Not as nervous as I was for Moscow. Safe in the knowledge that nothing can be worse than the pain of your own captain missing a match winning penalty. In the most dramatic fashion, against a domestic rival, in a penalty shootout.

yeah, agreed. we dont have a rivalry with Bayern but it doesn't take the sting out of the occasion. Champions league clashes are better if it's between teams from different (good) countries

yeah, agreed. we dont have a rivalry with Bayern but it doesn't take the sting out of the occasion. Champions league clashes are better if it's between teams from different (good) countries

Not so much that, more the dramatic nature of how we lost it.

There is even more of a 'sense of occasion' for this game though. The players were peaking that season under Jose/Grant, but it was by no means their last chance to win it. This final is an accumulation of all the injustices this core group of players have suffered in this competition. It’s insulting when Bayern fans claim they want it just as much as us. Because when you say that you are speaking on behalf of the club and the players, as a collective.

Not so much that, more the dramatic nature of how we lost it.

There is even more of a 'sense of occasion' for this game though. The players were peaking that season under Jose/Grant, but it was by no means their last chance to win it. This final is an accumulation of all the injustices this core group of players have suffered in this competition. It’s insulting when Bayern fans claim they want it just as much as us. Because when you say that you are speaking on behalf of the club and the players, as a collective.

Excellent post....One more thing I like to add...CFC is looking the raise the European Cup for the first time....This would put the club on a different level altogether...bayscum have been there already several times & their fans are used to be in this situation...As CFC fans we are not...Only our 2nd chance at the Big Prize...lets hope the Boys in Blue can bring the Bling home to London!!!

Unfair to call them Bayscum. They've never done anything to us and barring their imperialist technical directors/chairmen/board members like that cunt Rummenigge spouting that anti-football shit, we shouldn't hold anything against them.

Unfair to call them Bayscum. They've never done anything to us and barring their imperialist technical directors/chairmen/board members like that cunt Rummenigge spouting that anti-football shit, we shouldn't hold anything against them.

I'm already expecting moanings about our playing style from the Bayern's technical directors/chairmen/board members SHOULD we beat them in the final.

You don't simply go around and tell people about that. It's related to the team and should be kept under the carpet till matchday.

why not? What difference does it make. The wee girl is hardly going to make it up, I can't see your continued scepticism on the issue

why not? What difference does it make. The wee girl is hardly going to make it up, I can't see your continued scepticism on the issue

Not trusting stories that easily when it comes from Twitter. ;)