Champions League Final 2012 - Chelsea 1 (4) - (3) 1 Bayern Munich

BlueLion.

344 members have voted

1. 1. MOTM?

Unfair to call them Bayscum. They've never done anything to us and barring their imperialist technical directors/chairmen/board members like that cunt Rummenigge spouting that anti-football shit, we shouldn't hold anything against them.

maybe its unfair for you to call them bayscum, but I like FC Kaiserslautern. I have seen some of the stuff they pull in the Bundesliga. If you want to hate me cause I hate them, then so be it. To me their sense of entitlement is up there w/ manure & their fanbase. In some cases its worse. Let me give you one example, back in 2001 FCK was challenging for the Bundesliga title. They hosted bayscum for a match. During the match Uli Hoeneß came into the FCK Dugout & chewed out FCK's gaffer :o Why??? FCK is not entitled to bend over to bayscum. Again...I live in a free country & I can have my own beliefs. If you don't agree w/ them, then so be it.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe its unfair for you to call them bayscum, but I like FC Kaiserslautern. I have seen some of the stuff they pull in the Bundesliga. If you want to hate me cause I hate them, then so be it. To me their sense of entitlement is up there w/ manure & their fanbase. In some cases its worse. Let me give you one example, back in 2001 FCK was challenging for the Bundesliga title. They hosted bayscum for a match. During the match Uli Hoeneß came into the FCK Dugout & chewed out FCK's gaffer :o Why??? FCK is not entitled to bend over to bayscum. Again...I live in a free country & I can have my own beliefs. If you don't agree w/ them, then so be it.

I never said anything about hating you. Take it easy, rob :)

We are playing Bayern not QPR, the players playing on the wing will need to help out defensively hugely, so that rules out Sturridge and Torres, has to be Malouda and Kalou, what other option's have we got? Ferreira over Bosingwa aswell.

The rest of the team picks itself.

I watched BayerTV today, Gomez is such a shi te striker, Torres is FAR better then him.This guy if he has 3 chances would be lucky to score one of them.I think we can definately beat them.

I watched BayerTV today, Gomez is such a shi te striker, Torres is FAR better then him.This guy if he has 3 chances would be lucky to score one of them.I think we can definately beat them.

Torres: 11 goals in 46 games

Gomez: 41 goals in 50 games

Their stats from this season don't agree with you.

I would put in the same boat as Andy Carrol. After last week, we should be a bit worried. If Ribery or Robben can get some crosses in, we could have some issues.