Champions League Final 2012 - Chelsea 1 (4) - (3) 1 Bayern Munich

BlueLion.

344 members have voted

1. 1. MOTM?

I see no problem with Kalouda. Blunts our attacking potential, but we have to gamble on Drogba rogering van Buyten et al. There is an argument for Torres in that his recent form will see him get more attention than Malouda would, and he offers far more going forward. His workrate is underrated, but as we saw at the Camp Nou, he seems to like to play his way out of trouble rather than smash it clear.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I apologize as I just saw it right now. Bayern are very prone to counter attacks, we press hard in our wings so Chelsea will have fun counter attacking against Bayern, just like the analysis I posted, Barca unlike Bayern, press through the center

I mean defensive pressing. The analysis talked about from where you like to attack (barca through the center, you through the wings obviously). Or do you mean that you press aggrsessively only when the opponent attacks on the wings?

Playing Torres on the wing will be a suicide. His defensive ineptitude almost cost us the game in Barca, and it's only going to get worse against the likes of Robben and Ribbery. I would start Malouda and bring on Torres if needed.

Playing Torres on the wing will be a suicide. His defensive ineptitude almost cost us the game in Barca, and it's only going to get worse against the likes of Robben and Ribbery. I would start Malouda and bring on Torres if needed.

It's two different things when you're parking the bus, and then playing normally.

Against Barca he was basically playing as a left back, if he starts on the wing against Bayern he just has to track back and try to win the ball back, something he does well already.

girl on Twitter was at cobham today and asked Gary how he was coming along and he told her he was alright and should be back training tomorrow

And who is this girl? Any link? Sorry for being paranoid. :P