Champions League Final 2012 - Chelsea 1 (4) - (3) 1 Bayern Munich

BlueLion.

344 members have voted

1. 1. MOTM?

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a 1st half of a football match! Enjoyed it thoroughly! Dortmund players are so gifted with technique, vision, and pace. I will pay to watch them play.

They also defended well especially against Ribery. Kept it tight for him.

I think Dortmund's manager is really good.RDM should have a chat with him, this guy really knows Bayern's weaknesses.And btw 1 thing iam thinking now, Drogba is as clinical as he has ever been, Lamps aswell and to be clinical in big games (especially UCL final) is very, very important.

I think Dortmund's manager is really good.RDM should have a chat with him, this guy really knows Bayern's weaknesses.

I believe BvB is unbeaten in their last 5 matches vs bayscum...So yes rap w/ him. I heard him from earlier in the week & he was extremely motivated to get the win today. If BvB wins, this will be the first time they got the double in Deutschland!!!