Champions League Final 2012 - Chelsea 1 (4) - (3) 1 Bayern Munich

BlueLion.

344 members have voted

1. 1. MOTM?

I would be cautious. A Defeat would make them raise their game against us. You never know...

Probably, but i thought the same when Madrid beat Barca.

It will still be a tough game no doubt in my mind, but i've seen some things today that have left me feeling a little more positive about the game.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bayern is loosing 4:1 at the moment, with their best squad.

BUT: They are certainly more concetrated on CL and they will be more motivated there. Plus home stadium. And usualy they will grow after tonight defeat.

Still, 4:1 is not just normal defeat, its quite heavy one. And we surely will have chances with righ tactics.

I would be cautious. A Defeat would make them raise their game against us. You never know...

It could...it could also demoralize them to the point where they come out trying to force things to compensate for their weakened D, and if we take quick advantage of their patchwork defense, they could be beaten mentally beyond repair.

From what I understand, Bayern were looking past this game to the CL. It wouldn't surprise me if they are looking right past Chelsea to the trophy. That could be their downfall.

Looking forward to seeing Contento play left-back for Bayern. He's been horrible since coming on for Alaba. :getin:

Or do they have other options? Lahm would be a good shout but isn't he needed on the right? Playing Lahm on the left would mean Rafinha on the right which would be good for us too because he's shit.

These boys are gonna be very VERY angry after this. Dortmund really impressed me tonight and are well worth their win but the problem is we dont play half as fluently as that but it still gives hope to see Munich suffer such a defeat

ps should say that Riberys piece of brilliance for his goal was what we need to be on top of all night

Defeat is one, but by 5:2 with strongest team? Bayern was outclased tonight, CL will be completely different, but still.

Difference is we won FA against L'pool, while Bayern lost their cup agains Dortmund by big difference.