Champions League Final 2012 - Chelsea 1 (4) - (3) 1 Bayern Munich

BlueLion.

344 members have voted

1. 1. MOTM?

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when I saw him save Mata 's penalty said to my wife looked a typical Hitler youth from the 1930s

I know, it's fucking scary. He looks like the stereotypical Aryan. Obnoxious bastard.

Manuel-Neuer-1.jpg

He's the perfect 'Aryan' (never mind that German's and European's in general are about as close to Aryan as my cat). He is also a massive cunt. Mocked Sergio Ramos after that penalty, good to see Sergio get his own back:

I didn't know Sergio Ramos enjoyed blasting his penalties over the bar

I didn't know Neuer enjoys losing finals. Better luck next year. Always stay humble

Nice, Sergio :D

Does anyone have highlights of the shoot-outs? in English please, tired of listening to German lol.

Still got the Link for the shoot outs in german? Would love to hear the Germans loose on penaltys :D

I know, it's fucking scary. He looks like the stereotypical Aryan. Obnoxious bastard.

Manuel-Neuer-1.jpg

Manuel Neuer has had some pretty bad moments against us, first for Schalke he made that laughable error insided 2 minutes back in 2007 now this.

Did the same thing to my gf. Looked like a proper Aryan with all the muscles and blond hair, only missed his SS kit.

Most of the german bayern players look like that. It is really frightening. Disgusting. Even sweeter to sweep the smiles off their faces.

It's disgusting that they look that way? :blink: I don't understand this talk at all.

Oh, wasn´t meant that way. It just their whole attitude as God´s Grace and this shit mentality that they carry around with them (Look at the interviews post- DFB Pokal):

But yes, it is totally unfair, but I just despise them so much and the resembelances are there.

inv4JehLGLH6K.gif

Lmao I was looking for a gif of this, me and my brother were copying him at half time, he looks like he's having some kind of seizure.

LETS ALL DO THE ROMAN!!!