Marouane Fellaini

Atholy

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but where will he play??? in may we ll have these options (and i m not even including josh and other "youth players")

in pivot - rambo,mikel,romeu,lamps,essien,kdb

upfront- mata,hazard,oscar,moses,marin

he does not seem to be some1 who ll accept to sit out on the bench, moreover he is too good to be a squad player.

How will Romeu excell in game if he plays once per two months? Guy is talented, he showed thar under Avb, now he Lacks of play time.

Fellaini is great player, but he would play instead of Rambo, along Mikel, and that means too slow midfield.

Any way, if we will go after striker that would cost us 50mio, we definately wont go after this player who would cost another 20+mio. We wont spent 70mio this winter, never.

:doh: Goodness me. Here we go again. When would people ever realize that he is in good form right solely because Moyes is playing him mainly behind the ST?!! He was absolutely useless when Moyes played him as a defensive midfielder. Poor passing ability. Immobile. Slow on the ball. And makes rash challenges!

Who would've thought that this topic is back on top after Fellaini scored two good goals in the same match? :rolleyes:

Why are some of you so interested in his performances when he's played up front with Jelavic and Mirallas because he would most definitely not play in that position for Chelsea and his role would be much more limited? Don't get me wrong, I rate the guy and think he's a great player but I don't believe he would be ideal for our team at the moment. We would probably play him in the double pivot but in my opinion he would be wasted there as all of his recent performances have been further up the pitch when he's played almost as a striker. If we bought him and gave him a free role behind the striker I believe he could continue to impress but let's not kid ourselves and think he would drop any out of Mata, Hazard and Oscar to the bench. Okay, being a very physical lad he could maybe offer us something completely different for the AM positions compared to our current options but that's hardly a priority at the moment and if we're looking to improve the midfield I think we're better off looking elsewhere.

I have to admit I would find it very difficult to say no to buying Fellaini if he was available for a reasonable price and he wanted to come but we shouldn't expect him to keep scoring goals every week like he does now.

I would like Moutinho/M'Vila. I think Fellaini is a very good player, however he's the type of player that would need the team to be focused on/built around him.

I don't think he'd fit our current system. Furthermore I don't see any signs we're switching to a 4-3-3 either. I wouldn't complain if he came though. Most of the times, Good players find a way to adapt. Plus beggars can't be choosers. We're short on CM's (Need 1 in January) and I think Lampard's time is up.

i say BOTH! becasue Mikel will be gone come January and i dont think we can rely on Romeu to fill that bill.

I dont see why Mikel would go in january, he is doing well. If we must go for CM, Fellaini is not worth his money. Banega, Tino Costa, De Rossi, Vidal,...would be much better.

Anyway we dont have money for 50mio striker and classy 20mio cm. Only one will come and I hope its striker.

I dont see why Mikel would go in january, he is doing well. If we must go for CM, Fellaini is not worth his money. Banega, Tino Costa, De Rossi, Vidal,...would be much better.

Anyway we dont have money for 50mio striker and classy 20mio cm. Only one will come and I hope its striker.

I think he meant gone for AFCON.

De Rossi seems unrealistic. Vidal would be incredible but also unrealistic.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You