Marouane Fellaini

Atholy

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lets see his number of goals and assists at the end of the season

To prove what ?Lampard's current position has nothing to do with goals and assists ...Just check Modric's stats last season, much less impressive but far better player in that role.

To prove what ?Lampard's current position has nothing to do with goals and assists ...Just check Modric's stats last season, much less impressive but far better player in that role.

stop changing the argument YOU were talking about midfielders in other PL teams ....,,Dont bother replying

Why are people moaning at this guy for talking the truth? Lampard in his current role in a 4-2-3-1 is proper proper shit. I don't care how many penalties he scores; he fucks up the formation and is a detriment to the team. We either move to a 4-3-3 or we drop Lampard and Ramires from the starting eleven.

Simples.

Why are people moaning at this guy for talking the truth? Lampard in his current role in a 4-2-3-1 is proper proper shit. I don't care how many penalties he scores; he fucks up the formation and is a detriment to the team. We either move to a 4-3-3 or we drop Lampard and Ramires from the starting eleven.

Simples.

Because if you talk smack about Super Lamps the ghost of Joe Cole (bless his soul) will haunt your dreams. Be warned fair traveler, be warned.

Simples.

Amen man simply put but dead on.I guess its easier to go with the flow and post comments which generate "likes" but harder to actually speak the truth which is "Lampard in his current role in a 4-2-3-1 is proper proper shit."

We have plenty of attacking creativity. In January, I expect to sign DM with lot of PACE, bit stronger and good on ball. Not needed to be world class passer, but good enough to link up the play. If Fellaini can do that, Im very happy.

As second signing, it should be striker. Class one. I always trust in Torres, but thats it. He is always coming back in form, but never actualy does the job. Get a striker in january and sell this guy seriously.

Our current play in midfield is so fucking slow as shit, that has to change.

Is Fellaini pacey as Toure? And his stamina?

One Fellaini does not make a summer. IMO he is rather a better and more complete mikel. You seldom see him run, with or without the ball, probably even less often than Mikel, but he is better in his passing, shooting, tackling and is arieally great. IMO u have to combine Fellani with a more mobile and faster DM like M'villa or a deep lying playmaker who can intercept etc. fellaini - modric or fellaini - m villa would be quite a good combination. If we are only to buy one DM, Etienne capoue is the man to buy.

• 1 month later...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You