Why?

Wilson

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't remember, but both of them were for dissent. Furious over that.

Yes I agree but at the same time the players should have kept some composure knowing that the ref has gone card happy. The yellow card was probably justified (since there don't seem to be any replays we don't know how animated they were) but it's unfair that they have to miss the final.

No, you cant appeal yellow cards, Im not sure if you can appeal straight red cards though.

No real point in appealing JT's red imo but if it's possible then might as well do it and hope that the people at UEFA have a brain fart of some sort and overturn it

Fingers crossed, anyway team selection for the final is a matter for another day. Im so thankful to be in the final and Im going to bed now so proud to be a Chelsea fan, as I said in an earlier comment, while I have full sympathy with the 4 lads who wont be able to play in the final, lets focus on who we do have, over 90 minutes, even with those 4 missing, we are formidable opponents.

Keane & Scholes both received medals in 99 despite missing the final through suspension so all suspended players should receive medals if we go on to win.

If we do you-know-what, I hope he doesn't get chosen to lift the trophy.

That's the first insident that came to mind. Both are inexcusable just like both cases do not erase what those players have been for the club.

Spot on, K. John is still our captain and one of our greatest players ever. He has only let us down twice on the pitch in his entire career and both times, we forgave him.

Also, we have absolutely 0 chance of getting this card rescinded. Thiago Motta was sent off for what shouldn't even have been a foul in 2010 and yet he still missed out. Mind you, he did have a meltdown some 30 seconds after seeing red, IIRC he choked Busquets and that may have influenced the decision.

John Terry is just a big distraction and that is all he's been for a while now. I'm not saying this just because of what happened last night, its a string of unforced errors and I just think its time for us as Chelsea fans to stop giving him the benefit of the doubt. I have been a supporter since the mid 90's and I've never come across a player who has put us in the limelight so many times. The fact is John Terry has an entitlement mentality and he can do what ever he wants and Chelsea fans will always lick his bum and you know what the sad thing is ???? He knows it ! Gary Cahill is a better defender now anyway and David Luiz is superb. John Terry can't go a whole season without fucking up, since he's become high profile he's just been a big kid. If only we had taken that 60 million 3 seasons ago, IF ONLY !

John Terry is just a big distraction and that is all he's been for a while now. I'm not saying this just because of what happened last night, its a string of unforced errors and I just think its time for us as Chelsea fans to stop giving him the benefit of the doubt. I have been a supporter since the mid 90's and I've never come across a player who has put us in the limelight so many times. The fact is John Terry has an entitlement mentality and he can do what ever he wants and Chelsea fans will always lick his bum and you know what the sad thing is ???? He knows it ! Gary Cahill is a better defender now anyway and David Luiz is superb. John Terry can't go a whole season without fucking up, since he's become high profile he's just been a big kid. If only we had taken that 60 million 3 seasons ago, IF ONLY !

You sir, are an idiot. JT Is a Legend. He has hardly ever let us down on the pitch. Saying such things about our Captain is pathetic.

Anyways can we appeal the Yellow card for Ivanovic? And how did Rambo get his yellow card? I can't remember.