Why?

Wilson

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we were to win the final do the suspended players win a medal? I assume medals are made for the 25 man squad, not just the matchday 18. I hope so, because if we manage to pull it off then Ramires, Ivanovic and Meireles deserve winners medals for their performances tonight!

If we were to win the final do the suspended players win a medal? I assume medals are made for the 25 man squad, not just the matchday 18. I hope so, because if we manage to pull it off then Ramires, Ivanovic and Meireles deserve winners medals for their performances tonight!

The whole squad registered to CL should get it, definitely. Not sure about the ones who were registered in first round though (Anelka and Alex).

Yes it is a big shame that we will be without Terry, Ivanovic, Ramires and Meireles because all 4 of them deserve to play in the Champions League final. But instead of focusing on who we dont have, lets focus on who we do have. Petr Cech, David Luiz, Gary Cahill, Ashley Cole, Frank Lampard, Michael Essien, John Obi Mikel, Juan Mata, Didier Drogba. These are all very good players, some of them are world class players and amongst that group are real leaders with a lot of experience, there are players there capable of winning a Champions League for us, I know the 4 lads will be a miss but we will still be able to field a very able and competitive starting 11 that will be a real test for Bayern or Real Madrid.

I was going to ask if the red was deserved since I didn't get to see the match but evidently from the comments it was. Sometimes I really want to know what JT thinks... he has to know that kind of dumb ass move will earn a red and it was an idiotic risk to take!

Yes it was unforgettable but one question, how did Messi stay on the pitch for raising his hands at Lampard - normally a red card offence but not even a yellow? Messi later gets a yellow..............

Where were these sharp assistants then? Turn the other way I suppose?

Yes it was unforgettable but one question, how did Messi stay on the pitch for raising his hands at Lampard - normally a red card offence but not even a yellow? Messi later gets a yellow..............

Where were these sharp assistants then? Turn the other way I suppose?

Exactly what I was thinking. Lamps did really well under the circumstances. I thought the referee did a good job, that's really the only time I was furious over a decision, or rather, not a decision. I can't help but wonder if someone other than Messi would've gotten sent off for that.

He's our captain and our leader he shouldn't be making 'knee jerk reactions'

Thankfully it didn't cost us but it was really a pathetic action.

My post was supposed to be humoristic,you know "knee jerk reaction" and Terry hit Sanchez with his knee...

On a serious note what Terry did was disgraceful and no matter how much i love him i don't think that a simple sorry will be enough for me to forgive him this time

My post was supposed to be humoristic,you know "knee jerk reaction" and Terry hit Sanchez with his knee...

On a serious note what Terry did was disgraceful and no matter how much i love him i don't think that a simple sorry will be enough for me to forgive him this time

lol ah okay didn't catch that.

Agree. We get that he's sorry and he's still a legend for what he's done but that was just so brainless. 1-0 down, the tie still within our reach, his CB partner gone off with an injury, and we're playing BARCA who always get favourable decisions. How on earth did he think that he wouldn't be punished for that?! Stupid, stupid, stupid.