Why?

Wilson

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The way Raul pleaded to the ref after the sliding tackle. He knew a card could knock him off the finale. Disturbing .

His tackle was on mascherano right? It was a total dive if that was the one. Unlucky to get the yellow but then again he committed 3 or 4 fouls throughout the game so I guess it might have been justified

Rambo and Iva.

Well atleast if Iva is not there I have confidence that Cahill and Luiz would be able to cover for Iva and Terry... but I can't think of someone who would replace Ramires. He can run run run ... his sudden burst of energy and making the timely runs is just amazing ... He did in the first leg for setting up DD and did yesterday for scoring the crucial goal something that will surely be missed ...

Well atleast if Iva is not there I have confidence that Cahill and Luiz would be able to cover for Iva and Terry...

Nope. Cahill and Luiz won't be replacing Ivan, Bosingwa will. We are talking about the right-back position here, not centre-back. Currently Bran is the best one we've got for that position by far. Full-backs will be crucial against Bayern, they have one of the best winger pairings in the world.

Nope. Cahill and Luiz won't be replacing Ivan, Bosingwa will. We are talking about the right-back position here, not centre-back. Currently Bran is the best one we've got for that position by far. Full-backs will be crucial against Bayern, they have one of the best winger pairings in the world.

yeah right forgot !!! bought Iva and Cahill with Terry at the back of my mind .... Actually Bosingwa should be able to pull it off (Hopefully)

Plays a role in the expulsion of Mourinho

Misses Penalty in the final of Champions League

Bangs his Best Friend's Ex Wife and creates a storm in media due to which we suffer from a mid season slump

Gets accused of being Racist at QPR after which we start our slump coincidently the same time the media creates another storm.

Almost got us knocked out of Champions League Semi Finals and who knows, this might even cost us the final as we lack defenders.

He is more powerful than the manager and only second to Roman in terms of power at the club

I am tired of this guy.

Bangs his Best Friend's Ex Wife and creates a storm in media due to which we suffer from a mid season slump

Gets accused of being Racist at QPR after which we start our slump coincidently the same time the media creates another storm.

Almost got us knocked out of Champions League Semi Finals and who knows, this might even cost us the final as we lack defenders.

He is more powerful than the manager and only second to Roman in terms of power at the club

Does more for this club than any player has ever or probably will ever do.

You might have missed the bigger picture there.

I am tired of this guy.

He's still by far the best captain, best defender and most reliable player to have ever played for this football club. The reliable part may not be true, perhaps zolayes or one of the older fans will correct me. But for me, he is probably the best player to have ever pulled on the Blue shirt.

And the media has 0 influence on him, one of John's great strengths is his ability to compartmentalize his life. You rarely see personal slumps in form because of personal affairs from him.