Why?

Wilson

You sir, are an idiot. JT Is a Legend. He has hardly ever let us down on the pitch. Saying such things about our Captain is pathetic.

Anyways can we appeal the Yellow card for Ivanovic? And how did Rambo get his yellow card? I can't remember.

You sir, are an idiot. JT Is a Legend. He has hardly ever let us down on the pitch. Saying such things about our Captain is pathetic.

Anyways can we appeal the Yellow card for Ivanovic? And how did Rambo get his yellow card? I can't remember.

Take your royal blue goggles off dude and look at the guy from a neural stand point. I just wish he was like Paul Scholes who has practically gone 20 years in the game without being in the newspapers.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll not do that. I am a royal blue and I shall never take those goggles off.

:Goober:

More seriously, like I said earlier, he has only let us down on the pitch twice in about a dozen years. Forget what he does off the pitch, he can sleep with everyone in England's wives as long as he keeps turning out top drawer performances.

Forgiven him...mainly due to the fact in the end we got through!If we hadnt....in the end he's the one who misses out.Wanted to make amends for missing the pen..gana have to wait a lot longer now....if ever given the chance again

No point appealing...obvious stright red and the evidence is there really..crazy moment that thankfully didnt cost us

It was mental and completely out of character for him but you could see after the match when he was interviewed that he was hurt. desperately wants to put right Moscow but won't have a direct effect on the final now. Even if we win it now it will take some of the shine off it for him I'm sure

Pff, hate to see a red card for this, but of course you can give it. It was a light touch, with a spectacular dive of Alexis resulting. Pity, but if Cahil and Luiz are fit, Terry suspension should not be a problem. Ivanovic and Ramires will be much more missed. What a shame for these guys ...

On a side note...

This has really put the whole AVB/Lampard situation in perspective, I may have overreacted against Lamps.

A lot of people are guilty of that, go back and read the Lampard thread, some of the comments in there are absolutely DISGUSTING

Terry not being in the final is tough for the game itself, but I think that everyone knows that we wouldn´t be where we are without him. His presence against Napoli (scored a very crucial goal) and his organisation against Barcelona, giving Cahill a few lessons are a good few reasons why he still wins it with us if we win it.

His moment of madness is strictly down to him. Be assured, we would ask for a head on a plate if Puyol would´ve done something like that to Torres or Drogba. Complete beyond me, to be honest. Having said that, it does fit. A bit.

Lamps to captain the side and lift it ? I don´t mind. To be honest, I don´t care who plays if the ones on the pitch play their lungs out.

On a side note...

This has really put the whole AVB/Lampard situation in perspective, I may have overreacted against Lamps.

In my opinion, most were justified for the time. His actions were truly horrific. Though it does seem he's come a long way to correcting them by talking on the pitch, where it matters.