Chelsea 1 - 0 Barcelona

Kieran.

159 members have voted

1. 1. MOTM?

Dont mean to be a downer but seriously Didier's diving was embarrassing. I know a couple of those injuries were legit like when he got kicked in his private area etc but it's just not needed. It does waste some time but like I said it was extremely embarrassing.

Btw have you seen how Mereiles whiped out Messi's presence? Brilliant.

Agree he was very very good. Didn't manage to stop messi all the time but his constant heckling frustrated the hell out of those cunts.

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ashley was absolutely fantastic tonight. Best on the pitch for me.

Dont mean to be a downer but seriously Didier's diving was embarrassing. I know a couple of those injuries were legit like when he got kicked in his private area etc but it's just not needed. It does waste some time but like I said it was extremely embarrassing.

Possibly, but it's the way most european teams play. Drogs was just playing them at their own game.

Amazing Cech performance. He and the posts kept Barcelona scoreless. But Drogba was disgusting. When he's not offside he's on the ground dry humping the grass. I'm going to quote what someone once said: "f****** disgrace"

Getting a taste of your own medicine?

Amazing Cech performance. He and the posts kept Barcelona scoreless. But Drogba was disgusting. When he's not offside he's on the ground dry humping the grass. I'm going to quote what someone once said: "f****** disgrace"

You're one to talk. What about your own players?

Amazing win ... much needed !

nervy start and a nervy finish but hell yeah we won!

We were lucky on several occasions, hope RDM and team look into the loop holes in our game tonight. 40% job done ... 60% still remains in the Theater of Camp Nou.

Would be interesting to see the lineup for Arsenal and next weeks game !

My vote goes to Cech even though DD also deserved to be MOTM !

Karma is a bitch.

Oh ffs...man was dying for the cause out there and you spit in his face :banghead:

That is very hypocrytical comming from a Barca fan!

A Barcelona fan complaining about other team's diving. Wow, never thought I'd live to see the day.