1. 1. MOTM?

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Get the fuck in!

Kept a clean sheet, no players suspended, no injuries and above all, victory against fucking Barcelona!

And for those of you saying we we're shit...we were not, the basic idea was to do just this, hence the reason RDM put Mikel, Lampard, Meireles and Ramires in the midfield. Yes, we we're lucky, but when I look at the number of times we were unlucky in the past I'm just gonna say...KARMA.

KEEP THE FAITH!

Great Result tongiht! Still very caustiously optimistic heading into the camp nou...it's half time but still a very tough 90 minutes ahead after a tough weekend ahead...Still Very happy about the boys in blue tonight!

KTBFFH!!

DROGBA YOU ABSOLUTE BEAST.

Big Drogs was playing with a chip on his shoulder. This team is still downright pissed off about the disgraceful robbery of three years ago.

We are playing with an air of vengeance, not fear.

Barca should be worried.

YESSSSS!

Drogba and Cech...BOTH ANIMALS OUT THERE!

Amazing Cech performance. He and the posts kept Barcelona scoreless. But Drogba was disgusting. When he's not offside he's on the ground dry humping the grass. I'm going to quote what someone once said: "f****** disgrace"