The European Leagues & Competitions Thread V2

CHOULO19

Yeah, we're getting fucked by Barca in the final. But reaching the final alone just exceeds all expectations. And some people were saying Juve were finished when Conte left. Come here laughed when I suggested that Juve will do better in CL under Allegri because Conte lacked pragmatism.

I predicted Juventus in the final because

No one wins the Champions League back to back and

Barcelona (the new Spanish champions) have beaten the English champions, french champions, German champions and the last is the Italian champions.

Fate is on Barcelonas side :D sorry :P

What do you guys think of Toni Kroos? I really dont see anything special about him, with Isco (Modric), James, Marcelo and Carvajal on your team who are providing enough creativity and playmaking, the could sacrifice Kroos for some DM presence (someone like Matic) to cover for their wingbacks

What do you guys think of Toni Kroos? I really dont see anything special about him, with Isco (Modric), James, Marcelo and Carvajal on your team who are providing enough creativity and playmaking, the could sacrifice Kroos for some DM presence (someone like Matic) to cover for their wingbacks

If u play him 50.000 minutes dont expect him to be consistent all day. He play world cup till now 98% of their matches

Congrats on Juve and Barca reaching the final althrough I think semis would be much much better if Bayern had Robbery and Real had Modric. They were practicaly without their most important players and it killed the vibe a bit.

So how does this now effect the co efficient?

I want that top 4 trophy out of the way for a while.

does not effect it in anyway, for now.

infact england is still 2nd (ahead of germany by about a point).

the difference between england and italy is a little less than 10 and would not be affected in anyway.

but... in 10-11 (the first year of the 5 years of counting period), england had a 3 point lead over germany and 7 point lead over italy. so for the next season, 10-11 will be replaced with 15-16, so if english teams perform in the same manner like this year, england would definitely fall to 4th.

does not effect it in anyway, for now.

infact england is still 2nd (ahead of germany by about a point).

the difference between england and italy is a little less than 10 and would not be affected in anyway.

but... in 10-11 (the first year of the 5 years of counting period), england had a 3 point lead over germany and 7 point lead over italy. so for the next season, 10-11 will be replaced with 15-16, so if english teams perform in the same manner like this year, england would definitely fall to 4th.

Not going to happen, as fortunately there is us to save the day like usual.

Barca with MSN will win it I think. They're unstoppable at the moment. Unless one of them is injured at final, Juve don't have a chance.

Nah it's a final, everything can happen. But yes, Barca are favorites. I was actually really impressed by Juve yesterday.

Nah it's a final, everything can happen. But yes, Barca are favorites. I was actually really impressed by Juve yesterday.

Juventus are great as they could past Real, but Morata play a big part imo. He has a personal business with his former club and playing like crazy in two legs. Against Barca I'm not so sure.