The European Leagues & Competitions Thread V2

CHOULO19

There will be 5 Spanish teams in the Champions League next season. Barcelona, Real Madrid, Atletico Madrid and Sevilla all go straight into the group stage. Valencia to contest in a play-off round first.

Will they do an Everton?

Seeding is decided by Uefa Rankings right? if so, im sure they would, they're ranked 12 in europe, United at 10.

I think so, but are they up to date?

I expect things to change come the end of the season.

I think so, but are they up to date?

I expect things to change come the end of the season.

Yes, they update it after each round in the competitions.

http://www.uefa.com/memberassociations/uefarankings/club/index.html

Chelsea are solid 4th btw.

Yup. They update it after every round of matches. You can see the 'Last Updated' entry at the bottom of the list.

Watching some old football footage I came across some Eto'o plays. It's kind of scary how many similarities Suarez and Eto'o share. But since they don't share the same skin colour, Suarez will never get the tag the new Eto'o. Wayne 'White Pele' Rooney being the exception.

That Polish midfielder (Sevilla) is an impressive holding midfielder. He'd cost you less than Schneiderlin but he's just as good, possibly better.

Grzegorz Krychowiak - chosen to season eleven in Primera Division and Europe League