The European Leagues & Competitions Thread V2

CHOULO19

man that was a chance for juve to finish the tie off.

marchisio for all his fancy skills has always been a shitty finisher. even though he usually hits the ball cleanly and technically perfect he always makes it so obvious for the keeper the read his shots. wonder why he never realized that himself.

Marchisio only scores absolute wonder goals. I honestly don't remember him scoring an ugly goal. Which is why he always misses easy chances, tries to go for technique instead of power and placement.

Classico never happens in the Champions league. Anyways I'm happy Juve is through. Now, every final we get one European superpower in final like Barca, Real, Bayern etc and then there's the upcoming teams like Atletico, Dortmund, us in 2012 and now Juve.

Marchisio only scores absolute wonder goals. I honestly don't remember him scoring an ugly goal. Which is why he always misses easy chances, tries to go for technique instead of power and placement.

Do you think Marchisio will take over for Pirlo or do you expect Juve to buy a new player?

Do you think Marchisio will take over for Pirlo or do you expect Juve to buy a new player?

I expect the system to change or at least be modified because much of our attacking strategies and plays depend on qualities that only Pirlo has. We've already started to move away from some of that stuff that was pivotal to the team 2 seasons ago.

I expect the system to change or at least be modified because much of our attacking strategies and plays depend on qualities that only Pirlo has. We've already started to move away from some of that stuff that was pivotal to the team 2 seasons ago.

I guess that makes sense with an aging Pirlo and Tevez and Pogba possibly on their way out.

To be fully honest, i dont think this Juventus side is a great one. This semi final (Juve-Real) didnt go to very high levels imo, from neither of them. Dortumund-Bayern, Real-Atletico, the finalists from previous seasons showed greatness imo, i dont think Juventus or Real showed it. Juventus are a bit like us in 2012, but much better. I cant see this side going to semi-finals season after season, but they can improve maybe.

Real on the other end, this season they're so vulnerable, it seems like you can get a win against them any day of the week, so many upsets it seems. Juventus did what they can do, which is not a lot, but it was enough.

Personally think Juventus should be desperate to sign Verratti. Hes not exactly the same as Pirlo but he possesses similar attributes, mainly finding space making himself available to his team mates, very good long/short passing with either foot.

Juventus-Barca what a final. If they go with a back 3 vs Suarez, Neymar and Messi then they are fucked though. Busquets, Rakitic and Iniesta v Marchisio, Pirlo and Pogba will be great.

Personally think Juventus should be desperate to sign Verratti. Hes not exactly the same as Pirlo but he possesses similar attributes, mainly finding space making himself available to his team mates, very good long/short passing with either foot.

Juventus-Barca what a final. If they go with a back 3 vs Suarez, Neymar and Messi then they are fucked though. Busquets, Rakitic and Iniesta v Marchisio, Pirlo and Pogba will be great.

I don't think Juve are capable of buying Verratti from PSG.

Offence vs defence. I'm backing Barca. The super trio equals too much fire power.

Yeah, we're getting fucked by Barca in the final. But reaching the final alone just exceeds all expectations. And some people were saying Juve were finished when Conte left. Come here laughed when I suggested that Juve will do better in CL under Allegri because Conte lacked pragmatism.

we can learn from madrid's fault tonight that big spending not always guarantee a thropy, you still need top manager for driving it. and it's really hurt when see your academy product haunted you...

Nah the problem with Real is that they want to be gallacticos so they tend to buy the next shiny thing, not the player that they need.

Last season their team is very balance with Di Maria,he ran all day long to protect Madrid left side but they sold Di Maria and bought Rodriguez.

That signing imo makes 0 sense