The European Leagues & Competitions Thread V2

CHOULO19

9 minutes ago, chippy said:

Roman is different from the Yanks who are only in it to make money and the others who are into it for sportswashing.

Roman  loves football and Chelsea and only wants what is best for the club and its fans. For those reasons I am more shocked and disappointed in him than I am with the others. He panicked and went against his instincts  knowing what he was doing was wrong and not what Chelsea fans want. I just hope he's strong enough to admit he made a big mistake and pulls ud out of this before its too late.

Mate, I want to believe this. But let's look at the proof.

Fans were not even aware of it. Hell, forget the fans, the manager, the backroom staff and even the players were not consulted. Were not even consulted!!!!!! 

We have gone beyond and way beyond it just being a mistake. This is a proper slap on every linked remotely to this football club. RA has shown himself to be an asshole, nothing else.

23 minutes ago, chippy said:

I'm against politics and protests being dragged onto the field of play, but now that's its here, I hope the players come up with something on the pitch to show they stand against the SL. The  middle finger salute would be fine by me.

Just refuse to play. They could lay back on a hammock in their backyards and the world would love them for it

I think they’re all scared shitless now and regretting it. Don’t think it’ll happen and we’ll see the first of probably several of the clubs putting out apologies today or within this week.

I know it’s almost universally hated but I would actually be kind of disappointed if it collapses. I’ve been enjoying the chaos first of all, and second of all I like the idea of massive heavyweight matches throughout the season more frequently.

9 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

Even pulling out would be madness right now.  Would leave us to absolute ridicule. Can’t believe no none calculated that backlash

I would have more respect for our club if we went out of the competition and accept we did a mistake rather than just ignore everything and compete in the super league, while ruining English football. Sometimes you need to accept that you made a mistake and I respect accepting mistakes more than ignoring your made mistake. But we need Manchester City to come with us. 

Edited by killer1257