The European Leagues & Competitions Thread V2

CHOULO19

27 minutes ago, Blues Forever said:

Seriously? If the millions earning ceos actually penned that deal, then they should be fucking publicly lynched. Fucking cunts. 

Though honestly think that this tweet is pure bullshit

2 hours ago, Blues Forever said:

Who the fuck are you to get involved in sports you clown....making up new laws to insure whatever is sickening. Just another entity protecting themselves

1 hour ago, Mana said:

Thing is, I'm pissed off with the new Champions League reform. I hate it. This "reform" makes us have to play more games, and it's more greed for UEFA and its TV sponsors.

I hate to choose the between the two evils. I really do.

Both cunts, 1 is greedy and in trouble with debth ( RM Barca etc ) the other just protecting their interest cuz they know CL will be dead without the big clubs. Look at that reform they just presented, its BS and changes nothing at all for the better. Fuck both of them.

They'd have expected a backlash from withing football but did they expect such a big one from a Conservative government?

Brexit gives Boris all the power he needs to crush  this with all kinds of legislation, starting with work permits.  

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-9490583/Liverpool-CENSORING-European-Super-League-criticism.html

Of course they did, FSG Glazers Perez and Agnelli are behind this, at least we had no hand or part creating this clusterfuck......they pushed this, their idea.

21 minutes ago, chippy said:

They'd have expected a backlash from withing football but did they expect such a big one from a Conservative government?

Brexit gives Boris all the power he needs to crush  this with all kinds of legislation, starting with work permits.  

Yup. They probably calculated that they win in court on existing laws but not the new laws Boris is gonna make up lol

8 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-9490583/Liverpool-CENSORING-European-Super-League-criticism.html

Of course they did, FSG Glazers Perez and Agnelli are behind this, at least we had no hand or part creating this clusterfuck......they pushed this, their idea.

It certainly doesn't just return things to normal but City and Chelsea could right a lot of wrongs here if they genuinely are considering backing out.

The two could end up being the biggest influencers in this whole power struggle, because I think the two together are enough to legitimise the Premier League and Champions League still if the others don't follow.

Ironic considering both have felt they've been treated unfairly and unequally in the past by UEFA compared to other established big clubs, and neither seemingly have had any real serious input into this Super League yet could end up with both sides begging for our loyalty.

22 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

Edited by milka

12 minutes ago, Superblue_1986 said:

It certainly doesn't just return things to normal but City and Chelsea could right a lot of wrongs here if they genuinely are considering backing out.

The two could end up being the biggest influencers in this whole power struggle, because I think the two together are enough to legitimise the Premier League and Champions League still if the others don't follow.

Ironic considering both have felt they've been treated unfairly and unequally in the past by UEFA compared to other established big clubs, and neither seemingly have had any real serious input into this Super League yet could end up with both sides begging for our loyalty.

Yup we had no hand in this shit, wasnt our idea, we didnt push this. Still time to redeem ourselves a bit.

11 minutes ago, milka said:

Big blow for the rest if we and CIty opt out.....would put huge pressure on cunts like pool and udt ( a special pusnihment should go their way )

Dont mention Ars and Spurs, they would so so love this. It would revitaliz both

Edited by Atomiswave

‘I have always wanted to see a European League’

I think it’s a great idea as I have always wanted to see a European League. In 1888 many showed concerns that the Football League would be the “end of football” but like now it was about money and always will be. I hope that it may also be the end of international football, which over the years has become dire – most national teams would struggle in the English third tier. As an armchair viewer of the Premier League and Champions League, my hope would be that the standard would only get better.

Port Vale are not going to figure so I have no team in the fight. I love going there and watching them despite the poor quality but that is another thing altogether. The argument over relegation and so on seems stupid. Do games in the NFL, MLB and so on suffer from it not being a factor? When teams don’t do so well it gives them the opportunity to rebuild without the stress they may go down. The clubs could corner the market in players, but don’t they do that anyway? Leicester and West Ham seem the only ones who have some and if those six left it would mean more opportunity for younger players to come through. Tim Diggles, 67, artist and Port Vale fan