The European Leagues & Competitions Thread V2

CHOULO19

Have been so disillusioned lately. The fact that my Identity, my hapiness, my scheduling all depended on Chelsea, its just such a shock that the club would take such a massive decision without even giving a heads up or consulting the fans in some way or form. Point is, these clubs (each one of them, no exception) is a business now more than anything. They could care less and give 2 ****s about the "legacy fans" or "old fans", all they care about is the money. You can be 100 years old and be supporting Chelsea for 97 of them, it matters **** to the club. They are simply another business and we sit around wasting each spare moment of our grown lives wasting on cheering them and somehow tethering our life form to their success or failure. 

The club should simply be a source of entertainment, nothing more, cause thats what "american sports franchises" are. Would rather watch tennis or cricket than watch perez's shorter version of games with 4 quarters of 15 mins each with cheerleaders and kiss cams during the breaks. Breaks my heart to say this, but these 2 days have been so weird, but a very needed wake up call. Its like you were wearing rose tinted glasses for decades, and then they come off and you realize that you were in love with an evil, not caring entity - something akin to a toxic relationship. THE CLUB DOES NOT GIVE A **** ABOUT US FANS, AND ITS TIME WE RETURN THESE fools THE FAVOUR. 

Chelsea and Manchester City appear to hold the greatest hopes of derailing the controversial European Super League , with club bosses believed to be 'losing their nerve' amid mounting pressure from fans and Government. Neville tweeted: '(Manchester United owner) Joel Glazer won't turn easily! Jurgen Klopp and the senior players could turn FSG. Man City most likely to crack. This isn't for them! The other 3 will follow the lead of others.' 

I'm against politics and protests being dragged onto the field of play, but now that's its here, I hope the players come up with something on the pitch to show they stand against the SL. The  middle finger salute would be fine by me.

18 minutes ago, Randomshit said:

Have been so disillusioned lately. The fact that my Identity, my hapiness, my scheduling all depended on Chelsea, its just such a shock that the club would take such a massive decision without even giving a heads up or consulting the fans in some way or form. Point is, these clubs (each one of them, no exception) is a business now more than anything. They could care less and give 2 ****s about the "legacy fans" or "old fans", all they care about is the money. You can be 100 years old and be supporting Chelsea for 97 of them, it matters **** to the club. They are simply another business and we sit around wasting each spare moment of our grown lives wasting on cheering them and somehow tethering our life form to their success or failure. 

The club should simply be a source of entertainment, nothing more, cause thats what "american sports franchises" are. Would rather watch tennis or cricket than watch perez's shorter version of games with 4 quarters of 15 mins each with cheerleaders and kiss cams during the breaks. Breaks my heart to say this, but these 2 days have been so weird, but a very needed wake up call. Its like you were wearing rose tinted glasses for decades, and then they come off and you realize that you were in love with an evil, not caring entity - something akin to a toxic relationship. THE CLUB DOES NOT GIVE A **** ABOUT US FANS, AND ITS TIME WE RETURN THESE fools THE FAVOUR. 

Roman is different from the Yanks who are only in it to make money and the others who are into it for sportswashing.

Roman  loves football and Chelsea and only wants what is best for the club and its fans. For those reasons I am more shocked and disappointed in him than I am with the others. He panicked and went against his instincts  knowing what he was doing was wrong and not what Chelsea fans want. I just hope he's strong enough to admit he made a big mistake and pulls ud out of this before its too late.