The European Leagues & Competitions Thread V2

CHOULO19

1 minute ago, DH1988 said:

Did anyone watch the PSG game? How were Bayern?

I watched. Bayern barely broke a sweat and completely nullified PSG much like the first leg. PSG look totally average and not very well coached.

Bayern to me are hard to really judge. Their team has huge quality of course but I’m curious to see another top side actually go after them and push them. PSG is full of attackers who have zero interest in pressing so Bayern could just walk it around like City do.

10 hours ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Boooos ring round the Tottering Hotspurs Stadium.

True Spursiness.

To top it off, Richarlison rants at the coach for not starting him and says it's been a 'shit season'

Edited by Blue Armour

Let's be realistic, we beat a pretty mediocre Dortmund team - I don't think the current formation will go all the way to the final even if some of the 2021 players are still here. Although the last 10 years Chelsea have more tournament cups than champions titles

Edited by milka

https://www.11v11.com/teams/manchester-united/tab/opposingTeams/opposition/Real%20Betis/

Man United vs Real Betis

Manchester United and Real Betis have Never played each other in European Club Competition

https://www.11v11.com/teams/Chelsea/tab/opposingTeams/opposition/Real%20Betis/

Chelsea vs Real Betis

Last time Chelsea played Real Betis was Tuesday 1 November 2005 when we lost Group G match in UCL and CFC lost away at Betis 1 - 0.