Gaël Kakuta

PaulHopkins

If Kakuta keeps playing like he did yesterday in the rest of his per-season games, then it's goodbye for him. As he don't want another loan, so club will have no choice but to sell him.

Pity.

If he doesn't want to go on loan as some people have said then i think your right, as i can't see him having a role next season. He needs to gain some play time, at a club where he can be a starter and get lots of games going. TBH with all the new players we have signed and due to the fact that hardly anyone has left or gone on loan yet it may be hard for him to make the bench... its unfortunate but the truth.

Kakuta may be young but so is Piazon, KDB, Marin, Hazard. Each of these played a million times better than he did. Time for him to move on Im afraid. Kakuta for Moses straight swap?

None of them played a million times better than him... He did not make any major mistake neither did he make any major contribution. Same to Piazon, KDB. Marin and Hazard were a bit lucky to have scored those goals by deflection. But these two really played well.

He did well yesterday. He looked like he was trying to make something happen but unfortunately for him, he only came on when both teams had settled for the result. He especially impressed with his defensive covering to help out Saville. I think had he started the match he could have done much more.

Kakuta made a bad move stating he is not going back on loan, if he believes he is good enough and can break in the team at some point then he should be patient and go on as many loans as the club send him on.

Look at Bertrand as an example. If he made a play me or sell me demand at 21 (2 summer's ago) he would be playing for Nottingham Forest or Reading now and would be nowhere near a CL final or an Olympic Squad place.

Someone needs to get Ryan to ring Kakuta up.

he couldnt make it at fulham, bolton, or dijon on loan and has shown nothing of encourament yet when playing for first team. Oh and btw two of the teams he went on loan to got relagated, so not exactly barcelona type squad competion.

i agree.. had high hopes for him but i guess i was wrong.. he was really bad today... the only good thing i can see from todays game that was good was that at least he went back to help defend, but it was also below par.. i think his time at the club is coming to an end soon.. hopefully he proves me wrong.. good luck Gael

It is just one match people! If that match is the benchmark then Cahill should be sold as well.

It isn't though. He has consistently failed to show any signs of this apparent greatness when it actually matters. He is been given a chance, probably his last chance here in pre season and he still fails. He had a chance to shine at Fulham and done nothing. He then goes to Bolton and fails to produce anything in training, meaning he didn't get selected. When he got chances in the 1st team he still failed to show anything. Every time he has played for Chelsea he has also done nothing. He is not good enough. He will never be a top player.

It isn't though. He has consistently failed to show any signs of this apparent greatness when it actually matters. He is been given a chance, probably his last chance here in pre season and he still fails. He had a chance to shine at Fulham and done nothing. He then goes to Bolton and fails to produce anything in training, meaning he didn't get selected. When he got chances in the 1st team he still failed to show anything. Every time he has played for Chelsea he has also done nothing. He is not good enough. He will never be a top player.

Not quite. He was actually excellent when he featured for Fullham in the cup and even scored but was not given more chances for reasons beyond my comprehension. In France, he was Dijon's best player since he went there, so I think he has earned a chance that is longer than 45mins that the team didn't manage to create anything in.

You are judging him on 45 minutes... ?? wtf... if you are looking like that, De bryne, Lukaku, cahill, ramires, mikel, hazard and even Luiz didn't pass the test last night... Also he was playing out of position, and he was trying really hard at least.... I think he deserve 20 games this season, and we should sell Malouda...

You are judging him on 45 minutes... ?? wtf... if you are looking like that, De bryne, Lukaku, cahill, ramires, mikel, hazard and even Luiz didn't pass the test last night... Also he was playing out of position, and he was trying really hard at least.... I think he deserve 20 games this season, and we should sell Malouda...

No one here is judging anyone on 45 minutes.

We're simply using this 45 minutes as the final decider after seeing hundreds of failed minutes of his.

Also, you mention "out of position". You're correct. He likes to play where Hazard + Mata like to play. Will he get a game ahead of them?

You then mention Malouda. If you're suggesting that Kakuta could take Malouda's role, wouldn't he be out of position... again?

No one here is judging anyone on 45 minutes.

We're simply using this 45 minutes as the final decider after seeing hundreds of failed minutes of his.

How many games did he start? I wish if he goes, to make a good career like Borini did...and we didn't give him chance too... It's better to buy Moeses, schurle or someone else, rather than give a season chance to some of our youngsters...real shame but that's chelsea....