Gaël Kakuta

PaulHopkins

Seriously, whats up with this Piazon talk. People act like hes the new Messi or something. I dont think he is any way near our first team and i seriously would have Gael Kakuta on our bench then him. Atleast Kakuta has some first team experience.

No-one is acting like he's the 'new messi', there's nothing wrong in suggesting one youngster has more potential than another. That's all I'm suggesting. I'm not saying Piazon is going to get into the first team this season, I'm saying he's got a higher chance in the pecking order than Kakuta.

Seriously, whats up with this Piazon talk. People act like hes the new Messi or something. I dont think he is any way near our first team and i seriously would have Gael Kakuta on our bench then him. Atleast Kakuta has some first team experience.

No ones acting like Piazon is the new Messi. He's a decent young player who's got good potential to break into the first team over the next couple of years if he carries on the steady improvement. Nothing wrong with people praising him. Praise doesn't mean he's the new Messi :lol:.

being a chelsea fan i always overate our young players when i talk to my friends... and i really had high hopes for him, but i don't think he will ever live up to our standards.. lets just cut our loss and let him go and move on.. maybe even giving him a last chance on loaning him out (hopefully to an epl side) but i would rather just let him go now cause i think he wants to go back to france.. btw i realized piazon isnt that great too (i know he is young and hopefully will improve)

being a chelsea fan i always overate our young players when i talk to my friends... and i really had high hopes for him, but i don't think he will ever live up to our standards.. lets just cut our loss and let him go and move on.. maybe even giving him a last chance on loaning him out (hopefully to an epl side) but i would rather just let him go now cause i think he wants to go back to france.. btw i realized piazon isnt that great too (i know he is young and hopefully will improve)

off-topic

Gael was given chances ,,he never took them

Kakuta has made just one Premier League start for the Blues since his controversial move from Lens in 2007.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4487060/Gael-Kakuta-wants-to-quit-Chelsea.html#ixzz23dQJGBvS

• 2 weeks later...

This guy has to leave. He wont make it here, its clear.

I've been saying it since i joined this forum, and I remember that the talk was: Kakuta is our answear to Messi; Kakuta is better than Neymar.

Clevermayer, where are you?

Many rumors today that he will be leaving to Marseilles on a season long loan with an option to sell next season for 7m. Though no reliable source is reporting it yet.

Anyways it's his fault things got to where they are today. We got into a lot of trouble for signing him but his attitude proved that our confidence was misplaced.

I'm right here and I still predict he is better than neymar... he was more than good when playing for Dijon... somehow there was a bust up with the interim coach...

but I think he has to leave too, as it stands he's not better than Mata, Oscar or Hazard... bot nor is neymar... so what?

He has loads of talent and he can excell he has some illfaded discipline issues as it seems... hope he takes that season long loan at marseille...

like I've stated... Ancelotti told the press, there was no player that technically gifted he has ever trained... even at that age he was... and ancelotti had some decent players under his guidiance... he predicted even so that borini was an inzaghi like player... and see he is slowly reaping his rewards... still regretting his selling and him play'n for liverscum...

Borini hasn't looked great for Liverpool, certainly not Chelsea level anyway.

Carlo mentally fucked Kakuta up by choosing him to take that last penalty at Blackburn, at outrageous gamble that backfired. Had he scored the penalty it might have been a different story.

I hope we will learn from the Kakuta situation when it comes to nurturing Piazon and any player after that.

@clevermayer

I predict Veron still will make a huge impact here, if we buy him back.

Give up man, your friend Kakuta will never be a world class player.

And Neymar is really better than Oscar, what you said doesnt make any kind of sense.

But you do love nonsense talk, dont you?

@henrique

it makes perfect sense, I'm stateing he clearly has talent but didn't fulfill it and I'm saying hes still 21 or 22, lamps came into form and exploded literally at 25, and thats how it works normally. European players are at they're peak at about 25 - 32 but southamerican players are from about 20- 27, sometimes a bit longer but no one is in form whne he he has reached his 30s... maybe not no one but the biggest ones are gone by then (ronaldinho, kaka, Ronaldo). Of Course there are some exceptions but generally its like that... (e. g. ronaldo, messi, hazard)

And I'm stateing he has some training discipline issues he has to sort out to be the player he CAN be. Him and Oscar are better then neymar to me, because they're no cheating, ignorrant, arrogant cunts that think they've reached everything and they're the best thing since sliced bread, I've told you a lot, I think personally Neymar will be Robinho 2.0 (by you're statements he should be player of the World right now), he just overtakes it. Oscar has a good eye for his player a quick feet and a nice pass pluss he has a good shot in him, Neymar has a good eye for him, plays for himself... I can#t stand him...

Kakuta is in my opinion still more talented and better but he has to leave CFC for some seasons in a row just to develop, he isn't better then probably all our attacking options right now. So what doesn't make sense about that?

please tell me ...

@henrique

And I'm stateing he has some training discipline issues he has to sort out to be the player he CAN be. Him and Oscar are better then neymar to me, because they're no cheating, ignorrant, arrogant cunts that think they've reached everything and they're the best thing since sliced bread, I've told you a lot, I think personally Neymar will be Robinho 2.0 (by you're statements he should be player of the World right now), he just overtakes it. Oscar has a good eye for his player a quick feet and a nice pass pluss he has a good shot in him, Neymar has a good eye for him, plays for himself... I can#t stand him...

Neymar was named best player in Brazil last year, best forward in Brazil for two straight seasons, won the golden boot in two straight seasons, made the Brazilian league team of the year two years in a row, was best player in a boatload of tournaments, and a number of other awards. And he's 20. Kakuta is a year older and has accomplished exactly nothing up to this point. He had one five-game span with Dijon where he looked good but subsequently got benched. Oscar is a much better prospect than Kakuta at this point, but still has produced a fraction of what Neymar has despite being the same age (actually, a few months older). He's never won any personal awards and his potential is based on projection more than anything. I think he's likely to be a good player and Neymar could flop, but at this point in their careers, there isn't a team in the world that wouldn't take Neymar ahead of either of those two players in a heart-beat.